Twizzly Gummy

Twizzly Gummy :

Twizzly is a time-altering criminal with an illegal gummy gun. Her ethnic origins from the Golden kingdom are ironic. Being from the Golden kingdom, strands of her hair appear to be gold and one of her eyes shines like gold. Twizzly and her gang spread chaos everywhere they go and she was always like this, it was kinda in her blood, which means her siblings got that too. Not the murder part but the part where they want to spread chaos or be highly energetic. Her sibling, Strawberry Crepe, is more similar to her than Gumball, DJ, and Popping Candy. Both of them would have been in the same gang if Strawberry Crepe did not enter the cryobaking pod 3 years ago. Ever since, Twizzly felt sad, not like she would show it though.

She has visited Gumball a few times but needed to run because the TBD would find her. Twizzly would try and talk to DJ but she's just another face in the crowd of fans and she does not like crowds. Popping Candy travelled a bit too far for her to find him. When she saw Strawberry Crepe again, she thought she had time travelled because Crepe looked the way they were 3 years ago. Twizzly almost had an emotional breakdown but the TBD almost caught her.

You know the deal

Gumball: He is always so loud and it's fun!

-Family

Croissant: Ugh! Get away from me!

-Tension

Chili Pepper: Impressive bounty, but mine is higher!

-Rival

DJ: Your music career really popped off!

-Family

Rockstar: DJ doesn't like you, why?

-Friendly

Strawberry: Man, you really are nothing like Wildberry!

-Tension

Mint Choco: Hm, similar but not too similar!

-Tenison

Avacodo: Half-Avo is quieter than you!

-Tenison

Strawberry Crepe: WAIT YOU'RE NOT DEAD!?

-Family

GingerBrave: You're so annoying!

-Tenison

CustardIII: Oh my god! Shut the fuck up!

-Tenison

IceCream: Magic!? More like mischief!

-Tenison

Cherry: Yes! Blow that up too! And that! Yes!

-Trust

Popping Candy: You're doing so good! Keep it up

-Family

Note:

I have become aware that Golden Cheese cookie only rules over birds... I'm still gonna say the Golden Kingdom has cookies in it okay