Knight

ButterCream:

ButterCream or Knight is a loyal knight to the holly berry kingdom. He claims he had cut a dragon's tail but he cut half of the tail and part of the leg, ButterCream reason for doing this is unknown. ButterCream's main job is protecting CrownBerry, which he isn't very good at. It's not like he sucks at his job it's that CrownBerry just doesn't care, she will get hurt any way she can. ButterCream is a very light sleeper and he has 3-4 stab scars on his arms. ButterCreams armour is not heavily damaged but it is worndown, scratched, and dented yet his armour is still intact.

Even though his job is to keep CrownBerry safe when she is hurt he will make sure she isn't in too much pain. ButterCream doesn't like Madeleine very much. Tea knight is someone he admires. Once on duty, he has met a very interesting cookie, they looked like the queen, it was disturbing. ButterCream keeps his armour on about 20 hours a day, he states he has to be ready for a sneak attack. CrownBerry insisted he should take his helmet off more, she says his hair is nice to pet, ButterCream denies that.

Custom Relshonship chart go!

CrownBerry: Your Highness! Are you okay? Yes, oh thank god.

-Trust

Madeleine: A noble knight does not show off, they work hard and you are not that.

-Rival

Tea Knight: I've read about your warriors, it would be an honour to learn some fighting stances from you.

-Admiration

ForestBerry: You look just like the queen

-Tenison

Dark Choco: Once a great warrior but has fallen so low.

-Tenison

JungleBerry: Helly your majesty, how can I be to service?

-Trust

RoyalBerry: Oh him...He is protective over CrownBerry

-Friendly

Avacodo: She made by sword look brand new!

-Friendly

White Choco: I know I can beat you when we meet again

-Rival