Princess

CrownBerry:

CrownBerry but also known as Princess for more generic terms is the heir to the holly berry thrown. Despite being royal she always loves adventures and getting hurt, much to ButterCreams dismay. CrownBerry loved almost any kind of food, she is the opposite of a picky eater. She honers her Grandma, HollyBerry, for her strength and bravery. Where she gets her love for adventures was weirdly from her mother, JungleBerry. RoyalBerry has tried to convince her to stop getting hurt, that never sticks. CrownBerry has broken many bones and has a few scars on her shoulders, legs and one on her face. She calls them memories of fun adventures, ButterCream calls them memories of pain.

Once CrownBerry wandered into the forest and met someone, they looks so familiar. Before she could get a better look at them ButterCream called for her. She vividly remembers when she was 12, she tried jumping off the place roof. CrownBerry is much like her mother, RoyalBerry has to deal with 2 crazy women. CrownBerry is allergic to tiger lilies. CrownBerry has always wondered whatever did happen to GoldenCheese.

Custom Relshinship chart!

RoyalBerry: Come one dad! I just want to stick my head in that alligator's mouth!

-Family

JungleBerry: Mom! Look at the new scar I have!

-Family

Buttercream: Haha you're fun! Let's go rock climbing!

-Trust

HollyBerry: Hi grandma! How are you?

-Family

CustardIII: Custard, go away!

-Tension

ForestBerry: You look like someone I know, why?

-Family

GingerBrave: Hey hi! I wanna fight some cake hounds, wanna come?

-Friendly

Dark Choco: You...Did...What to your father...

-Tenison

Poison Mushroom: Your so kind but I feel drowsy now

-Tenison

Gumball: I just jumped off a rollercoaster!

-Trust