Jinx: Your voice. Shadows in the streets, prickles at the back of my neck. Picking me up when all the colors were black. Gladly, when everything seemed to be going downhill, Y/n was there to help me back up with reassuring words and comfort.

As much I missed her, I'm glad Y/n was there for her when i couldn't.

Vi: I spent so many nights in that shitty prison on the freezing floor, hungry, bloody, counting the hours. The only thing, thew only thing that kept me going was the thought of getting back to you.

The music box stopped playing and I was left in the darkness. Then, Y/n spoke up out of nowhere.

Y/n: I feel left out. Can I please get some attention too?

I smiled softly while Jinx sighed loudly.

Powder: Shut up, Y/n! Not right now. You'll get some later.

Y/n: You shut up, you little bitch. You at least have an actual sister!

No one's POV

They started whisper-shouted at each other. Vi found this childish argument kinda ridiculous. After a solid 2 minutes, she had enough.

Vi: You two do know I'm still here?

The lovebirds stopped talking and cleared their throats.

Jinx: Are we still sisters?

Vi: Nothing is going to change that...

Jinx suddenly stood in front of her sister with a lit lighter while smiling, her eyes glowed pink.

Jinx: I always knew you'd come back.

She turned Vi's chair around to reveal a long ass table. Violet was definitely a bit terrified.

Vi: W-what's going on?

Jinx threw the lighter over the candles, lighting them one by one. Silco sit at the other end, unconscious, tied to his chair as well with a mask over his mouth. On one side sat dolls, Vi quickly recognized them Mylo and Claggor, along with chair with Powder written on it, on the other side however sat Y/n with their feet on the table while playing with their gun along side another empty seat with Jinx written on it. They looked her straight in the eyes and smirked.

Jinx: He took everything from us. Right here, he stabbed Vander in the back. Just like he planned to do with Y/n and I. All the time saying you abandoned us when he knew the truth. Liar...

Y/n: Hey Jinx, aren't we missing someone.

Jinx: Oh yeah, how could I forget? No wonder this table seemed so empty.

She left into the darkness, then Vi tries talking Y/n out of this.

Vi: Listen to me, Y/n. We both know this isn't the real Powder and it's not the real you. We can fix this. Do something!

Y/n just glanced at her, taking a couple seconds before answering.

Y/n: You're the one who left and made her like this. Don't involve me in this.

Vi: Just help me for once! We both want her to feel happy, right? We both don't want her to go through this.

Y/n was speechless at Vi's words. They do want what's best for their girlfriend, but can they trust her again after the incident. I mean,I guess we were all kids back then and didn't know how to process all of it.