Tragedies

Hi guys, I'm back with chapter 9. The title says it all.So, have fun, I guess...

No one's POV

Chapter 9: Tragedies

Marcus: I told you to leave this alone...

Vi was still running towards Caitlyn, Y/n not far behind, while millions of firelights flew over their heads towards the enforcers. They landed on the people's guns which made them lower it, but Marcus hesitated and kept his gun pointed at the blue haired girl. He finally realized they were bombs, but it was too late. They exploded and the enforcers went flying all over the bridge, some survived, some didn't. Fireworks went flying as well. Y/n knew whose work this was, but unfortunately, they got distracted and one of the still living enforcers recognized them and shot them twice. Vi didn't realize it, but Y/n stopped running and saw that hey had two wounds, one in the stomach and the other dangerously close to the heart. They had to lean on their knees, so they don't fall over while trying to slow down their breathing. Jinx realized it fast and made her towards them. She quickly caught her partner before they fell.

Jinx: Y/m, Y/n, look at me. You're gonna be alright. I'll get you back home and we'll fix you up, okay? Just stay awake.

They could only nod before Jinx helped them on their feet and put them against the bridge structure.

Jinx: I'll be right back, I promise.

The lights turned off one by one while she approached the enforcers. Her eyes landed on the man who shot Y/n, so she shot him in return. Jinx finally spotted Ekko's case with the gemstone and picked it up, but her actions were interrupted by the sight of her sister, Vi, with... that enforcer. Both sisters were shocked to see each other. Jinx would have reacted differently if it was only Vi, but the redhead held Catilyn. She couldn't control herself anymore and started firing between the lovebirds to separate them. Then, Ekko comes out of no where and grabbed the case out of her hands before throwing it to Vi.

Ekko: Go!

They listened and made their way towards Caitlyn's home. Jinx recognized him from the start and just laughed while Y/n stayed out of sight. They applied pressure on their wounds, trying to conserve as much blood as possible, but got more and more tired.

Jinx: Oh, look who it is! The boy savior!

Jinx's POV:

For some reason he chuckled before raising his eyes at me while smirking. He pulled out a pocket watch and it started clicking and swinging back and forth. I stared at it before laughing silently and raising my gun. We started fighting,but he was able to knock my gun out of my hands, then pursued to beat my face up. I had blood running down my lip and nose.

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Jinx!

I stood up from my spot despite being in bad pain and made my way towards the two childhood friends. But I was too late, Jinx set off a bomb right next to her which got Ekko off of her and he fell off the bridge or something. I had to cover my face from the explosion. Once I could see clearly, I spotted Jinx, but...she wasn't moving. I ran to her body and checked her pulse. I couldn't feel anything...please tell me you're fucking kidding...

Y/n: Jinx?

No response.

Y/n: Jinx, don't fucking play with me, this isn't funny!

I shook her by the shoulders, but she still didn't answer. I was a crying a wreck. How could she do this? Why did she do this?

Y/n: Jinx, you can't do this to me..

My voice cracked.

Y/n: I need you, I-I don't have anyone else beside you...

She still didn't answer and I continued bleeding. We can never be happy, I guess.

No one's POV

Y/n stayed with Jinx until Silco finally arrived. He saw the two together, but only one of them was breathing which alarmed him.

Silco: Y/n, what happened?

They just looked at him without saying a word, their face not showing relief that Silco's here or sadness due to Jinx, just nothing...

Silco frowned.

Silco: Come on, I know someone who can help.

Y/n picked up their girlfriend and went with Silco to this someone, still with no visible emotion, but inside. They were screaming. They missed her voice, her laugh, how much she cared, how intelligent she is, how excited she can get. All of that was missing in their life.

She wondered how Vi's holding up until she saw the gemstone in Jinx's hand. Jinx thought ahead.

Vi's POV

Caitlyn: The gemstone! It's not in the case!

Vi: What?

Caitlyn: It was all for nothing.

I looked back at the bridge, realizing we didn't have to leave Powder or Y/n behind. I hope they're okay...

I'm back bitches! This chapter has 800 words. This was pretty heartbreaking to write, but I'm done. Chapter 10 and 11 will be published tomorrow, as for the last chapter, the finale, I'll wait until Friday or Saturday  for the second and last cliffhanger. Make sure to tell me what story you wanna see next. I got a couple ideas, but tell me yours as well.

So, I'll see you tomorrow, byeeee