GrUvia for @Disney-Love

Konnichiwa minna-san! Gomene for not updating faster! I would like to dedicate this to Disney-Love. Arigatou gozaimasu for requesting. This will be a GrUvia one shot as requested by Disney-chan. Sorry again minna-san but the one shot and is not mine. It belongs to their respective owners. Watashi wa anata o tanoshimi kudasai! :D

------

A Date with Gray-sama (one shot)- Disney-Love

GRAY'S POV

"G-Gray-sama."

I looked up at the sound of my name. I knew without having to look who it was. There was only one person who calls me that.
"Hey Juvia," I nodded. "What is it?" I noticed she look fidgety, and her face was flushed slightly.

She tucked a piece of blue hair behind her ear, then brought her dark blue eyes up to meet mine. "I-Is Gray-sama busy tonight?"

"No," I said, wondering why she wanted to know.

"Would," she grabbed my hands, the blush on her face darkening, "would Gray-sama go on a date with Juvia tonight?" She had practically shouted the last part, and nearly everyone in the guild hall had turned to look at us.

Clearing my throat in embarassment, I pulled my hand away from hers."No-"

"Gray!" Suddenly, I was being pulled from the guildhall.

"What the hell, Mira?" I asked the silver-haired wizard finally released me. She put her hands in her hips, and glaring furiously at me. What the hell did I do?!

"Were you just about to turn down Juvia?" She asked. I had to admit, she was a little frightening when she got angry.

"I-"

"No you weren't," she snapped. Her lips slowly pulled up in a devilish smile. "Now," she said, grabbing my shoulders and pushing pushing me back towards the guildhall, "you are going to go in there, and tell Juvia you would love to go on a date with her. I know you like her, so stop being and idiot!"

"I don't like-"

"And if you don't," her aura turned black as she continued smiling evilly at me, "I'll tell everyone about the little thing I found at your house last week."

My eyes narrowed as I stared at her. "You wouldn't."

She giggled, patting me on the back. "I would."

Cursing under my breath, I stormed back into the guildhall. Juvia was where I left her. She stood by the bar, her head hung slightly in disappointment. With a sigh, I walked over to her, trying to ignore the snickering of a few on-lookers. "Fine," I grumbled.

"What?" She breathed, her eyes wide in surprise.

Again, I cleared my throat. "I'd love to go on a date with you," I said.

"R-Really?!" She asked, clasping her hands together as her eyes shined brightly.

"I'll pick you up at eight," I told her, figuring three hours are plenty of time to pick out a place and let her get ready.

"O-Okay!" She beamed. I found myself smiling as she ran off to get ready for out date.

"Gray's in loooooooove," Happy giggled, flying above me.

"It's about time," Lucy said, grinning.

"Hey, Gray, what'd Mira do to get you to say yes?" Natsu smirked.

"Shut up, flame brain," I snapped, leaving the guild and heading into Magnolia. I don't have time to screw around Natsu. I wanted to find the perfect place to take Juvia. Although I had pushed her away countless times, and acted annoyed by her affections, honestly, I cared for Juvia. "Now I sound like a sap," I sighed.