As long as the rations are not much, they like to set up a cafeteria, because the three teams and four teams can't do it, but when the cafeteria is set up, they eat and drink. Obviously, this is all the credit of the cafeteria. .

Then why can't they do it?

They all started booing and asking for a canteen.

Zhou Mingyu was speechless. Some places requested to set up a canteen, but everyone was unhappy because they had to hand over the food at home.

He walked up to Zhou Chengzhi and said, "Captain, since everyone wants to set up a canteen, let's do it as well."

He had discussed with Zhou Chengzhi long ago that it was imperative to set up a canteen, and no production team could escape. It's a day if it can be delayed, and it's time to do it when it really doesn't work.

He originally thought that when the commune was established in Bingxiang, the canteen in the village would definitely be established, but he didn't expect that these people would start making a fuss and set up a canteen earlier.

You can run a canteen, but if you want to get something for nothing, there is no way to eat collectively!

After all, the collective food doesn't fall from the sky, it's for each household to gather it, and eat as much as you want.

They had already negotiated that even if they set up a cafeteria, every household would gather grain and eat as much as they gathered. When the autumn grains came down, the grains were not divided according to the rations and work points of each family. eat. If you want to be able to do it, you still want two and a half pounds a day, just dream!

Zhou Chengzhi nodded, coughed with his hands behind his back, and then pulled his face and said, "Chen Jianshe, do you dislike our second team?

" I never thought of slandering us."

Zhou Chengzhi said coldly: "Then let me make it clear that the canteen of the second team is to be established together with our great people's commune. Once the commune is established, we will set up a canteen. Before the commune was established, there is no way!"

You dare to eat with your fingers and mouth open, the trouble is all my father's, and my mother is not stupid.

It's a day to be brisk.

When he said this, some people were unhappy and began to shout: "Other battalions have set up canteens, why are we..."

"Speak up, whoever sees three teams and four teams are good, stand up, let's put Your land will be divided into three teams and four teams, I will give you a chance, if you want to change teams, you can quickly bring it up, after this village there is no such shop!"

Zhou Mingyu almost laughed, Jiang is still old and hot. , Uncle Captain has been disliked by some people for a long time, and he has no excuse to drive them away. Now he just let them go by themselves.

When he said this, many people didn't dare to say a word, and they were still very scared.

Zhou Peiji, who was eating over there, was carrying a small pot of wotou, and a small pot of boiled vegetables, with some oil flowers floating on it, and he shouted: "Come on, we have a good meal, there are vegetables and some Meat, big patties are enough!"

He laughed and began to nibble on the tou.

That Wo Wo Tou is not dried with sweet potato, but with white noodles.

Many people thought in their hearts, didn't they say that the wheat in the third and fourth teams had been burned and flooded, and they had already been destroyed, and the rest would gather together to pay for public food? So where did they come from?