"Yes, sir, because according here, her room, gemma three, she should be checked out in the next couple of days."

"Did you say gemma three?" another frontdesk person interrupted.

"Yes," Archie nodded. "Why?"

"I was having my shift last night and she called for another room service but the line was cut off," he said to them, Archie got worried. "And she didn't call again after that."

"I don't have a good feeling about this. Please, look into it."

"Yes, sir," they said to him, Archie walked over to a very uneasy Perfida pacing in the lobby.

"Peach," he called her.

"Papoli, is she there?" Perfida stopped and looked at Archie.

"They said they couldn't reach her but she haven't checked out yet," he responded, Perfida and Perdita also got worried.

"Do you think Roland might have done something?"

"I hope not," Archie gulped. They got out of the building, there was a glossy object that caught Perfida's eyes by the side of a potted plant so she walked to it Perfida saw it was the phone, she picked it up.

"Peachy, what is it?" Perdita asked.

"This was Roland's phone, the one we found in the highway," Perfida pointed.

"Oh! my God, it is," Perdita recalled as she saw it.

"But how did it got here?" Archie questioned.

"I know, try that touching thing."

"Touching wha...?"

"It's this thing that Hawkes can do to get some infos by just touching stuff."

"Really? can you do that, Peach?"

"I'm not sure, I've got some visions when I touched skin but it was not on purpose, Hawkes was going to teach me about it when he comes back," Perfida said.

"Just give it a try, maybe we can get something. Let's go to the parking space," Archie suggested. They got inside the car, Perfida was holding the phone while Archie and Perdita watched her do her thing, she closed her eyes and started concentrating, she saw Verona mourning and that she was terrorized by Roland. After that she snapped back to reality, "Peach, are you okay? did it work?" he asked.

"Yes, and we're right, Roland had something to do with it," Perfida said.

"What did you see?"

"Roland was haunting Verona with his phone, she freaked out and threw it at the window but that's all I saw."

"He's getting impatient, we have to find Verona."

"Papoli, there's something else."

"What is it?"

"It's Geneva, I'm not 100% but I think Verona is not Roland's mother but Geneva," Perfida voiced, Archie didn't look surprise.

"It make sense but I just don't get why she had to hide it."

------

Back in Archie's home, Perfida was having nightmare and it didn't include Roland, Verona and Geneva, she was in a cabin and some people were cutting her wrist and her blood was pour to a small bowl and the next thing, she that happened that she was buried alive by these people and she woke up panting.

It was morning and that was the most disturbing nightmare she ever had, she didn't look well, appearance wise, she had bags under her eyes "Peach! the hotel called, Verona is back in her room, let's go," Archie said knocking outside her door, Perfida gulped and took a deep breath.