Chapter 11

"Oh! my..." Perdita gulped, he put his hand out to them and the twins were freaking out, he took one step to them that they both screamed, Perfida grabbed the pringles and threw it at him then they turned covered themselves out of panic.

"Ouch!" a voice shouted and the twins recognized that it was Archie's voice, the lights were turned on, the two turned and saw Archie standing by the doorway holding his head and Berta was there too aiding him.

"Papoli?" the twins exclaimed.

"What's going on?" he questioned as he moaned in pain.

"Wha.. where'd he go?" Perdita huffed.

"There was a man here!" Perfida freaked.

"What?! where?" Archie asked as Berta guided him to a chair to sit on since he was hit on the head.

"He was just here!" Perfida pointed.

"Huh.. are you sure?"

"He was here, we both saw him, didn't you see anything?"

"I can't remember, once I got here and the next thing that happened was a tube of chips hit my head."

"Papoli, I'm so sorry, I... I panicked."

"It's fine, aahhh."

"I didn't see anyone," Berta said.

"Maybe he got out through that sliding door when you got here," Perfida thought, Berta then walked to the door to check if there was any sign of anyone touching it. "It's not possible, this door is locked by our security, no one could get in or out."

"He's gone, I'll call the security company tomorrow," Archie said. "Probably somebody was able to get inside and got out."

"Okay, Papoli," Perfida said.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, but I think he was about to."

"What did he look like?" Berta asked, Perfida and Perdita realized that they didn't see it.

"Actually, I...I don't remember, what about you?" Perfida asked Perdita.

"No," Perdita said.

"Anything?" Archie quipped.

"Maybe, he was wearing a mask?" Berta thought.

"No, I think I saw some hair, it was dark and kinda shaggy I think," Perfida tried to recall.

"Something like that," Perdita agreed but sound unsure. "I remember what he wore, it was a blue hoodie and jeans I think."

"I think you two are too frazzled to remember," Archie said. "Let's all get back to sleep and also locked the doors in your room, I'll be with Bryce in his room and if you need anything just call me first with your phones."

"Great. Hopefully, I can sleep," Perfida moaned.

"Maybe we can still take our minds off it with by watching the movie."

"Perdita is right, just try to relax for now and if anything happens again, remember to lock your doors and keep your phone close to you," Archie told her.

"Yes, Papoli," Perfida nodded.

-------

In the morning, Berta was able to prepare breakfast after being awaken thinking that there was an intruder in house in the middle of the night and Archie started calling the security company regarding the incident, Bryce didn't had any idea what happened. Archie ended his call and puts down the phone, "what did they say?" Berta asked.