XII. Going in More

NEW POV

I was between the line of fainting and keeping myself awake damn. The belt around my neck tightened I'm sure id have to wear a turtle neck again not that I don't mind.
I was currently being fucked out of my mind holding on to the headboard for support while Off fucks me from behind.
He is riding me to oblivion.

"Fuck! aah you're squeezing me!Aahhh haahhhhahhhh!"- Off

As the belt tightens I unconsciously squeezed him hard.

"oomppfffff!!!haahhhmmmaha fucking cumming fucckk!!!"-Off

"Aaahhhh Leon too tight aahhh close!!"- New

We released at the same time, he thrust hard a few more times before letting the belt go and loosening it up. Slumping beside me as I dropped to the bed unable to lift a finger burying my fave to the soiled sheets. I glanced at the clock it was already 3 am, we hadn't had dinner, I am spent and hungry. My overly sensitive body was still shaken by my orgasms.
Then I heard a click of a gun, pointed at my face my forehead to be exact. It was Off pressing his gun on me with a displeased expression.

Back in Italy's main house ...

Shots fired throughout the mansion, Claire crying hiding in a closet of New's room her bodyguard outside guarding the room.

"Brother... Help me *Hick *sob..." - Claire

"Don't worry Miss everything will be al..... " - Bodyguard

A shot fired through his skull and he drop dead on the floor. Claire saw it through the cracks of New's closet.
Then the door was flung open and Claire was taken forcefully by armed men.

It was at the time when the mansion had less security for almost everyone was taken by Pops for an operation down south a tip where rats were hidden. It was a trap, immediately Pops headed back to the main house only to find some of his men killed and his only daughter was nowhere to be found.
Immediately contacted his son who is currently in New York but was out of reach.
It was a first to be attacked on the main house since nobody ever dared to go against the Bathorys, thinking it is an inside job is a big possibility.

It was Gunsmile who answered the call and had made sure that he will inform New right away. Finding it odd that he cannot contact Earth and Luke but shrugged them off as it was around 3 am in New York.
Still no response till late in the morning.
They were waiting for calls for the kidnapper to contact them when Marcelo called in.

" Philippe.. "- Don

"Don" - Pops

"We need to talk now" - Don

POPS POV

We met at Ciccio's just like the old times. All over were armed men as well as mine all over the place it screams mafia around making customers flinched at every move others make.

"Philippe!"- Don

He waved his hand at a seat near the window too open, not good for snippers, well I got snippers stationed outside must be the same with him.

"Donny!"- Pops

"Don't call me that Old man!"- Don

I was way older than Don. He placed his gun on the table. Whilst I casually sat there like I was meeting an old friend which is I was.

"Where is Tay?"- Don

He got straight to the point staring straight into my eyes boring a hole as if wanting to kill me already.

"Beats me, Donny, you tell me where my Claire. I was attacked at my fucking mansion half of my men killed  my son I cant contact at New York and you fuckomg ask me where is your sissy of a son!!!"- Pops

"Don't you dare talk like that to my son" - Don

Guns clicked as we both aimed at each other still sitting at our table like the calm fathers that we are. I laughed lowering my gun to the table.

"You must be losing your touch Pops" - Don

"I am getting old you know, the kids any calls" - Pops

"Nothing since last night, Tay was taken from a bar his security detail all dead" - Don

"They won't kill them, these people want something, all we do is wait. I still need to know if my son's still breathing." - Pops

"Your son is ... " - Don

"I know, I know everything As long as he does his job I wouldn't care less" - Pops

"You seemed soft to him so why did you punish him for his slip up, still a sadist tsk!" - Don

"He must be responsible enough my friend, letting you meet him in that state. Repulsive, he might be an asshole for preferences but business is business" - Pops

"All hail Philippe, even on your kids you're still the same, the old man never lose his touch." - Don

"Beats me you've been too soft on your son Don. Youll regret it" - Pops

He chuckled drinking wine from the nervous waiter that served it while shaking like a leaf.
I sip mine as well motioning at the window for snipers to lower their guard down. He just chuckled knowing what I did.
It was laughable two of the most influential people in the Mafia industry sitting at Ciccio's in broad daylight having a chat with wine. Surrounded by armed men.

"Like the old times Pops" - Don

"Like the old times Donny" - Pops

He raised a glass as I raised mine.