VI. Russian Roulette

OFF POV

The music was blaring through the speaker,smoke,alcohol and weed you name it.
I was on the underground club in Turin the bordering city of Italy to France.
It was a fight night and I was scouraging through the crowd to get a clear view of the ring.
They said the fighter tonight was as good as motherfucking De Silva.
I can hear the grunts and and screams of people cheering on for the fight.

When I came close the poor black dude was beaten, pummeled to the ground by a white guy his back screaming of familiarity to me.
I scanned his back it was glistening with sweat tracing it with my eyes down right to his waist when I saw a familiar tattoo oh his right side.
He turned around his eyes in pure calmness almost freezing a person when you stare at them, how can he be so calm beating someone almost to death. He had a cut on his lip and a bruise on his cheek. His hair was sticling to his forehead because of sweat and he was panting.

God why do I think he looked hot and sexy in that state like every breath he takes was him breathing in my ears.
New had it all he had it all alright even my growing desire to pin him down on the ring and ravage him till' he screamed my name on the top of his lungs.Wait what is he doing here at Turin beating someone. I scanned the area and saw some of his men scattered all around. I saw a familiar face Earth and Luke, staring at him wincing maybe for his now unconscious opponent, he won unbothered by the referee holding his hand to lift it up but he snatched it off his hold and went back without looking around.
I can see his men follow him and retreated to the back of the club where the lockers were.
I decided to pay a visit what harm could it be.

I turned around and headed to where he had gone off to.
I heard voices from the inside the locker door.

"New you were awesome! He definitely was beaten black and blue!!"- Gunsmile

"Sir, is this really necessary if your father finds out??"- Earth

"He wouldn't care or would like me to go on a killing spree on Sicily. I was just releasing stress. Any news on the motherfucker that chased us" - New

He sounded antsy and annoyed for some reason.

"None at the moment but Pops is on it, even if he had beaten you up he still cares about you." - Luke

"Huh.. Don't make me laugh." - New

I don't want to hear anything irrelavant so I knocked on the door.
Earth opened it withb a shock on his face.

"Hi!There I saw you guys and just wanted to say hi!!"- Off

"Uh erm... Sir? "- Earth

"Who?Is it" - New

He peeked through and saw me.

"Mmm come in" - New

I came in and there were 5 guys in total. Earth, Luke and another 3 I don't recognize and New was there pulling his shirt down. He changed into sweat pants and a tshirt all black u fazed infront of the guys, I got me annoyed for a second that he doesn't care who sees his body it was okay at the ring but it doesn't suit me well out of it and I hated this feeling .

"Hey?Hi!I saw you at the ring, didn't know you could fight like that" - Off

"Uhuh, why are you here exactly?"-New

"Just wanted to say hi!Buy you drinks maybe?"- Off

"Sure" - New

He really didn't recognize me huh. He seemed out of it and thinking something else deeply. His men just quietly followed him.
We got to a VIP room I reserved and sat there. Earth and Luke stayed while the rest just went out, drinks were served and we drank quietly.