III. I am no one

NEW POV

Gunsmile the idiot was a drunk mess after his so-called tattoo didn't come out right. Saying my greatness was not any near it babbling stuff until he spilt a drink of a certain person.
I was just about to watch on the sises when that person seemed annoyed at Gunsmile and Earth disturbing his peace, even for na no violence club, I didn't want to get into trouble and earn a headache so I intervened when I noticed he had a gun on his back.
Well, there's no rule that guns aren't allowed but to be safe and retain my peace of mind I intervened and made my guys go.
Gave Gunsmile a good punch to his gut to stop him from hugging me all over and flailing as Earth is having a hard time containing him already.

I offered the gentleman a drink and sat next to him to drink some more.
Then have small talk with him. Some of our conversations ended like this.

"You don't have to punch him" - Off

"I didn't do it for you, I did it to make him shut up" - New

"Why are you so violent"- Off

He was chuckling his eyes in a squint almost gone because of his laughing.
He had a charming smile which I kinda like. Looking him over he had a nice build almost a swimmer's build, leaned and toned muscles at the right places maybe. Wearing a white shirt slightly opened to his front exposing his clavicle. He is not as white as me but I'm guessing he is quite taller.

"Done checking me out?"- Off

"Yeah.." - New

I smiled at him, smirking. He is bold I like it.

"Like it? "- Off

"Well let's see" - New

We decided to go and I was already in his car, he was driving to the nearest hotel. The ride was just a couple of minutes we were quiet until we got to the room. When the door opened he slammed me to the wall kissing me fervently I broke off the kiss and punch him square in the face.
He's wiping his bleeding lip with the back of his hand turned me on I can feel the heat bubbling at my groins.
I pulled him to me kissing him a low growl escaped his mouth.
Blood and saliva mixed between our kisses fumbling over our clothes making our way to the bed. His hands touched all over me.
Squeezing my ass and gave me a push to the bed.
With only my pants left my belt already unbuckled, my bulging tent evident on my black pants.
He removes his dress shirt still staring at me licking his swollen and torn lip at the side.
Unbuckling his belt forcefully threw it at the side somewhere. Only leaving him in his boxers he hovered on top of me kissing me and biting my lower lip.

"Mmmmm" - New

Trailing his tongues kissing and sucking my neck. Marking me.
Down to my chest sucking my protruding nipples and caressing the other. His hands travelled to my pants removing them. Tracing the garter of my boxers with his fingers, pressing his hand to my stomach. Intentionally brushing past my already hardened cock. I hitched my breath at the touch.

"Lovely"- Off

He dove down biting down the garter of my boxers and pulling it down. His hand cupping my ass massaging it.
He breathes to my hardened cock already standing in ovation because of his sight.

"Suck it" - New

"So impatient tsk!" - Off

He licked me all over making my dick wet with his tongue until he swallowed me whole. Bucking my hips to his mouth he grabbed my leg positioning it to the sides, still sucking me off...

"Oohhhh hhaaahhh nnghhhhhaaahh" -New

He licked my skin again biting the side of my leg peppering me with kisses till he swallowed me again this time sucking me and I was squeezed into his mouth the sensation on his cold tongues that slithered to me gave me shocks of pleasure making my head leaned backwards.