IX.You,Me and the Sexual Tension

OFF POV

This had got to be the most awkward dinner I has ever attended. And Tay being nonchalant about all of this has got me asking questions in my head.

A couple of minutes ago...

We arrived at Ciccio's Tay had dragged my sleeping ass off my bed for dinner not knowing we will be meeting New tonight.
A staff led us to a VIP room where we waited we were early as Tay said. When the door opened there comes New flaming in red like the devil incarnate with his shirt 3 buttons down he was in his casuals and so are we.  It is pretty informal for a business meeting but Tay insisted that he wants to be comfortable and maybe try becoming friends with Bathory's son. Friends I rolled my eyes the only relationship you can have with him is if he lets you in his pants.
New looked down on me and gave me a smirk, suddenly a delicate petite frame hugged New's arms. A woman who is surprisingly too close for comfort. She comes a  bit flirty to me her boob encasing New's arms. That soured my mood.

"I hope you don't mind gentlemen, let me introduce to you my lovely Mild La Rosa" - New

New gives the Cassanova vibes winking at Mild and the latter blushing profusely smacking his shoulders.

"Mild?La Rosa?? Oh the Prime Minister's daughter, wow, It was nice meeting you an honor!" - Tay

"Oh no! The pleasure is mine Marcelo, Tay right?"- Mild

Then she turned to me with a twinkle in her eyes, you can't deny this beauty with perfect body proportions. Just as Tay did I kissed the back of her hand as she offered it to me.

"Off Marcelo at your service my Lady"- Off

"Oh what a charmer! I like him" - Mild

"So do I, hehehe"- New

New looked at me smugly. They sat very close to each other. New seemed to frequent this restaurant withheld as he knows her food preference very well.

Back to the present...

We were eating and chatting at the same time.

"So since you knew each other it would not be hard to work right? you can squeeze Tay in your schedule right love?"- New

He looked at Mild teasingly. Love? so endearments like love? isn't that what he wanted me to call him last time. My brows scrunched up. Why am I irritated hearing that?

"Of course! it's no problem wedding preparations can be hectic but I can manage."- Mild

" Oh! you're getting married?? wow congratulations!"- Tay

He is getting married??! I looked in his direction the guy just facing me.
Then I felt something rub on my thighs, I cough awkwardly and he smirked at me. Swatting his feet away from my leg. The stubborn mule is pressed further into my groin area pressing to my cock massage g it with his feet. He cupped his face leaning on the table facing mild like nothing happened as he grind his feet to me.
Mild leaned on his shoulders as he enveloped his arms around her which irked me more. He's playing on me.

"you both looked good together!Congratulations!So that's why you came back New"- Tay

" What? hahaha oh no-no Tay you must be mistaken I am not getting married she is"-New

"What do you mean?"-Off

" Ohoh now you're speaking"-New

He said jokingly from which Tay and Mild laughed.