When I went out the shower in my uniform I tried doing the yellow and black tie but I kept messing up so I just asked Melany to make it since I didn't know How to, she chuckled at me and fixed it. I looked at the mirror and thanked her. "Let's go get lunch at the great hall" Kienna said and linked her arm on my left and Melany Linked hers on my right, I smiled as Penny joined us on our little line and went to the great hall, Only Allison didn't join us on the arms linked together as we walked. She was so busy with her book of magical creatures.

We reached the great hall as my jaws Dropped at the sight, Candles floating over the heads of the students, Many food on the five tables. Representing all the houses. My newly friends led me to the Hufflepuff's table as we sat down. I was still between Kienna and Melany as Penny and Allison sat opposite to us and we started munching while talking. Well they were the ones who talks as I just have nods and smiles sometimes answering some questions but my answers were always short.

"What's your favorite so far?" Penny asked me motioning to the foods infront of me, I looked at the food on my late.

"The mashed potatoes and This pumpkin pie" I answered pointing at the two delicious food I was eating. I quite liked the pumpkin juice too.

"I know right? The pumpkin pie is Soo good!" Melany said munching on her third slice of the pie as I laughed a bit. Kienna was munching on some piece of chocolate since she said she wasn't hungry and just eats candies.

Penny has a plate of salad which is almost finished, Allison was STILL reading while eating some shredded chicken with gravy.  I looked around for any sign of Abby and Jacob but my eyes darted at the Gryffindor table and saw the group of Harry Potter, I was about to explode.

I was staring at Harry Potter as I couldn't believe my eyes, But my eyes went wide when Hermione nudged him and he looked straight at me and he smiled awkwardly, It was so awkward that I turned around and pushed my plate away as I put my head on the table as my arms covered my face as I was so bright red. He looked at me when I stared at him! So not cool Stella!

"Pst Stella, Someone is looking for you" Melany whispers to me I felt her shake my shoulder a bit, I groaned.

"Who?" I whispered back as there was a pause, Please not be Harry.

"The guy you were looking at, Harry Potter" Kienna replied as I gasped a little, Oh god please kill me now.

"Tell him to go away!" I whisper-shouted panic rised as I didn't want to face THE Harry Potter. Not that he saw that I was staring at him!

I heard Melany and Kienna laugh as I raised an eyebrow but they didn't know that since I'm hiding my face. I heard penny sigh at them and say "don't listen to Anna, Stella it's your brother" Penny said as she tapped my head on the table as I looked up and saw Jacob behind me as I quickly stood up and enfluged him in a hug. I heard 'aws' from the girls except for Allison of course she was quiet.

"Whoa, Okay you missed me already?" Jacob joked as I punched his arm jokingly, I looked around.

"Asaan si Abby?" I asked

"Asa labas sya Ng great hall, She's waiting so let's go na" He held my hand and dragged me out as I waved to my Hufflepuff friends before turning back to our goal to go out the great hall.

We met Abby outside the door as we went to find the library, they filled me in the plan on the way. They said that first they need to teach me to properly speak English with the accent so I'll fit in and understand the classes, second we need to get through the classes with passing grades so we won't be too suspicious for the other student. They both told their roommates that we were from ilvermorny and just got here late, And since they don't have wands yet. Dumbledore ordered Hagrid to take them to diagon alley to get wands. Somehow, When we went through the mirror we went to their dimension of the world which has more slower time. Their timeline is much older than ours. Oh, Did I mention that, That misterious mirror that had sent us here had given us magic and turned us into witches and wizard, Unbelievable right? But we don't have time to gossip and keep on rethinking this we have to survive here. We didn't tell anyone about us knowing everything that will happen in the next few years in this world.