Chapter 3: Sorting Hat

3rd Person's POV

"Well they gotta go!" Daphne exclaimed pushing the three out the common room and they were out of sight from Malfoy.

"Mas gwapo sya sa personal" Abby said

"At mas nakakakilabot" Stella added shivering.

"Nakakakilabot sa kilig, Ayiee" Abby joked which made Stella grimaced at her, they were walking behind Jacob and Daphne, Who is leading the way to Dumbledore's office.

"What are they saying?" Daphne asked referring to the two girls.

Jacob cringed at what Abby is talking about but happy what his sister thinks because she doesn't have any interest at that guy who looks like he would beat up any girl who would be with him and a bad influence to his sister.

"My cousin is talking about how 'handsome' or gwapo in our language is the blonde guy, while my sister says he is scary." Jacob explained to Daphne who seemed not surprised, That's what all girls thing about Draco, It's either they look at his looks or his attitude. Most girls looks at his face rather than behind that handsomeness.

They reached the statue of the gargoyle and she whispered the password and stairs started coming up and they went on up.

"Professor? May I have a word?" Daphne asked a bit shakily, she was nervous that she would be expelled for what she had done.

"Yes, come in all of you." Dumbledore said, he already knows it's not just Daphne behind that door. Abby and Stella almost squelled when they saw Dumbledore but they kept their happiness in and just smiled at him.

"Kung panaginip toh. 'wag nyo ako gisingin." Stella whispered that made Abby giggle.

"I made a horrible mistake professor! I'm so sorry! Please, don't expel me..." Daphne pleaded, But Dumbledore just chuckled at her outburst. 

"In fairness ang ganda dito, nakakabelieve talaga na totoo 'toh." Stella said looking around the office. 

"bugok. 'di 'toh panaginip, tatlo tayo nandito. Sana makita natin si Harry Potter tapos sabihin natin na mamamatay siya sa ending ng buhay nya." Abby said which she laughed at but Stella just shook her head with a silly smile. "Eh totoo naman ah, Mamamatay naman talaga siya pero mabubuhay uli, 'wag natin sabihin yung parte na mabubuhay sya uli" Abby continued but Jacob shushed them before Stella could comment.

" 'Wag nga kayo mag asal bata. Nasa office tayo ng principal for the love of god." Jacob scolded Stella and Abby who bith raised an eyebrow at him.

"At kailan kapa naging god's person Jake?" Abby asked before laughing, Jacob just glared at her and looked away. Yes, He never believed in god and there is no such thing as Heaven or hell. But, He isn't a troublemaker or do much cursing, just when he really is pissed.

Daphne did all the explaining to Dumbledore who called the other professors. Abby and Stella couldn't help but wonder around the room looking at everything in awe and touching everything they could reach. Jacob kept saying for them to stop and stay at one place but they wouldn't listen and continue what they were doing, But at some point they got tired and just sat down on two chairs and drifted off to sleep.

Jacob sighed and sat down opposite to the girls and just thinking if he really was dreaming because this can't be true. Magic is just fantasy it can't be real.

Sprout decided to look at the Kids and saw that the two girls were asleep and she felt bad for them being away from their home without a choice. But little did she know that those two girls won't want to go back to their homes, yet. When all the professors went back to the kids, Jacob shook his sister and cousin awake. "Puta sarap Ng tulog ko eh-" Stella looked up and saw that she wasn't dreaming about being in Hogwarts just now. She was given a glare from Abby and Jacob for cursing. "Sorry di ko Alam totoo pala toh" She said defending herself. They all stood up and faced the professors again.