Unknown Emotions

__________

________Y/N's POV

________
Y/N's POV

Based on the observations and physical signs of discomfort, anger, and sadness, Y/N conducted that Blondie was still angry at her, which made her feel even worse.

The next day was supposed to when he confessed to Sophie, but no matter how close she came to talk to him, he always glared at her, his bright eyes now veiled with betrayal and hatred.

She was worried about him, despite hating his guts. And so were his friends.

Even with the far distance between the two, Y/N could still hear the loud gossip between the Everboys.

"Chú okay man?" one Everboy asked.

"Don't tell me it was to do something with that witch?"

"Agatha's been out too," said another. "Heard she caught a plague."

"I'm going to the Groom Room," was all Blondie said to his friends before taking off. His eyes were red, puffy, and swollen as if he spent hours crying and Y/N followed him. He needn't be so distant!

She knew that following him would make him even madder but she had to solve her problems. She wasn't one to run away like a coward, it'd only come back in the future, so she'd face it now.

His steps were fast, and she felt as if she was too slow. Like she'd lose him if she couldn't keep up. As if she had no significant value to one another.

Was this how he felt when she continuously ignored him?

Did he feel as if his value in life depended on her?

No, impossible. He has a perfect life. I'm nothing compared to him.

Y/N debated on calling his name, his hand reaching for the handle and pulling it open.

She latched onto the uniform cuffs. Startled, he snapped from his distant mind and turned to face her, only to scowl.

"Let go," he sneered.

"Uh- no," she stammered as he tried to yank his arm away from her. He did successfully and managed to barge into the Groom Room.

Y/N stuck her arm between the space as he forcefully tried shutting it.

Ouch.

"Let me in!" Barked Y/N as she tried to shove herself in.

"No!" Tedros spat back, pushing against the door.

She winced at the pain in her arm as he continued to push.

"Dude! Stop being so stubborn! Let me in!"

"No!"

He pushed harder, her arm now feeling more crushed than ever.

"Ow- at least give me enough space to remove my arm!"