Chapter 2: Mondstadt

Start from the beginning

Barbatos, or rather, Venti, was keeping an eye on what he realised were the presences there. Each of them were so different. Vio was what looked like the down to earth and too-smart-for-his-age type, Red the happy go lucky, friendly type, Blue the headstrong and mentally strong one, and Green, who he liked a little. Like a breeze, going from one thing to the next. Not restricted by what the others liked. It was almost impossible nowadays to find gods younger than sixteen, but they would grow up. Judging by how young they were, they probably had no idea of how powerful they were.

"Green! Let's climb the huge statue!" Red exclaimed.

Venti raised an eyebrow. Yep. Green was probably the leader of the quadruplets. Green looked at the height of the statue.

"Hey, Vio, if we fall, how much injuries would we have?" Green asked Vio.

Vio touched his hand to the ground, and a huge spike of earth rushed to the height of the statue, before going back. That was pretty powerful. Venti wasn't worried. He hadn't been the moment he saw the small gods, so why did he still watch them? He wanted to get to know them, and spend time with them, sure. So he will.

"We'd be pretty hurt," Vio said, "A 90% chance of-"

"No need for statistics," Blue grumbled. "We'd be pretty hurt, huh? Green, can't you just let us down safely?"

All three faces turned pleadingly to Green, who gave a smile. "Of course!"

Wind picked up around them, and Venti could feel their strength. The four got shot up, and each landed safely on the hand. Yep- he was going to be friends with them. They were just so cute!

The Colours were together when Stormterror arrived. They heard information on Stormterror from others, but this was the first time that they saw him for the first time with their own eyes. 

"Run!" Amber told the Colours, but each shook their heads, sharing the same looks of determination.

Green used wind and shot into the sky, out of sight. Water behind his feet, Blue shot as well. Red nodded, fire behind his, following his brothers. Earth shot Vio into the sky, and by manipulating his earth powers, manipulated gravity itself, allowing him to fly as well.

"How...?" Amber gaped, but Aether got thrown into a hurricane, sending him flying as well.

"Are you okay?!" Aether shouted to the Colours, who all nodded.

Aether used his wind glider to float, but he shouldn't be still up.

"I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds!" a voice called.

"Who's that?" Red questioned. "Anyway, let's go!"

"Colours, attack!" Green commanded, and the Colours went into action.

As Aether and Paimon watched, almost in disbelief, fire was hurled in endless waves, while water was smashed in fists underneath him. Somewhere down below, parts of the earth when flying into the dragon, sometimes catching fire to smash into Stormterror. Wind in hurricanes went back into the dragon. Aether used some attacks to help them.

"Hah! Take that! You don't like it done to you, do you?!" Green grinned.

The dragon roared, flying off into the distance. The Colours, Paimon and Aether looked at each other.

Aether and Paimon landed together. Amber checked on both of them. A slow clapping came from behind them.

"So...you helped in an attack against the dragon. Are you a new ally...? Or a new storm?" he said.

"Where's Red, Blue, Vio and Green?!" Amber exclaimed.