Chapter 2: Mondstadt

No POV

The four stuck together like glue, touring the area while Amber, Aether and Paimon went to tour the city. The people began to notice the four, and realise each were quite different in personality.

Vio found that he had a new notebook. It was a soft lilac, with his four sword on the cover with a bow in the background. 'Vio' was printed on the side. Inside of it were many pages, with, at the back, attached dividers to place accordingly, and a pen and purple highlighter. He went onto the first page. He spent most of his time there getting information from people, and the notebook began to develop as his information book. They made a trip to the library. The librarian was out, but the Colours saw the look on Vio's face. It was too late- they were trapped in the library with Vio. Vio spent hours pouring over books of Mondstadt and monsters in the area. Turns out, the moment the dividers were in place, Vio could write endlessly in a former section, and it wouldn't effect the next, and the book would still look the same size. If it was something due to the next world they were in, Vio didn't know. In the end, he had gotten down in his neat, legible writing an overview of Teyvat, a monsters section from the ones they encountered, all analysed with beautiful sketches with strengths, weaknesses and behaviours, a food section, an item/material/food section, and a Mondstadt page, from what people have told him. He wrote down the history, everything he could find, culture, even food specialties, but he knew it was far from over. In addition, there was a people section, where he made sketches of everyone they met with a profile that he would add to whenever new information presented itself. It seemed like his search for information would never be over.

Red, on the other hand, was fascinated by the culture, food, everything. Although something felt off about the atmosphere, he was excited by everything he saw. He made fast friends with everyone, especially other children, even though he was much younger. He was the one who made sure the Colours tried some food. It was a huge experience for him, and he made sure the rest of the colours met everyone he could find. While he didn't try and go to find the people in charge, he did meet up with Amber again with everyone else in tow, in which Amber gave a sunsettia each to the four Colours. He noticed that someone was watching the group, which he told everyone through their swords, but they couldn't find him. That was okay, Green had decided, because they'd find him eventually.

Blue wanted excitement, and Mondstadt had some. While the group wasn't immediately allowed in the bar, he immediately went to the blacksmith to see his techniques. He was severely disappointed. The technique, while average, was almost pathetic than what Blue could achieve. Blue, after all, was the best blacksmith of the four. Naturally, he challenged the blacksmith, who simply laughed at him, looking away. This got Blue...mad. Quite mad.

"HEY! I'm an accomplished blacksmith! You're techniques are horrible! I WILL BEAT YOU IN A COMPETITION!" Blue was shouting.

Normally, the other Colours would be amused, but ignoring Blue because of his 'age' was no laughing matter. They backed him up.

"The chances for you winning against him are 100%, blacksmith. I understand that you're too scared to face him," Vio told the blacksmith, with made the blacksmith grumble.

"Hehe! He's chicken to face Blue!" Red giggled. "Even I could beat this guy with ease!"

"Guys, he's not worth your attention. If he's that scared...well...we'll teach him next time." Green said, "Unless, of course...he becomes more scared..."

Nothing fazed the blacksmith, though, so they had to move on.

Green floated through everything, a gentle breeze. However, he found special interest in the scenery and exploration. The beauty of Mondstadt was one to behold, and Green used that to his fullest potential. As well as this, he helped the others to discover that they could climb anything now. When they found a stray cooking pot, Green spent hours learning to cook with nearby ingredients, without having to use their own stock. Eventually, Green discovered he was great at it. He was probably the best. Vio took the opportunity to add on to his food page. Green could make some food subconsciously by then. They kept all the food that they made, good or bad in their inventories.