Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying

Start from the beginning

Carolyn asked, "where did you get the car?"

I said, "was in the roadside. It attracted my eyes. So I took it and cleaned it. And some minor repairs were needed. After every process, I owned this car without giving any money!"

Denise clapped her hands sarcastically.

I turned on the engine and was going towards the house.

Still my phone was ringing ringing and ringing. It annoys me. What the-

I picked up his call madly and yelled, "what the heck do you want! I'm on the way! Can't you keep up your patience for 10 or 15 minutes?!"

He started, "Bu-"

Before he could start anything, I hung up the phone and continued to drive. Man! He make me mad!

I drove straight to the home. As I stopped the car, I got out of the car immediately as there was only 10 minutes left. I have to take my books and clothes from my house. I'm not done packing our stuff.

We all went inside. Asher came down worried about me. He sighed in relief and said, "thank God! You're here!"

I said, "guys, please wait here for me.. I will take my things from my house!"

They all nodded and Asher was still gazing at his watch. I noticed his costly watch instead of his reaction.

I then went to my house and started grabbing all my things and putting them in my big size bag. It looked quite big because of my books.

I threw the bag on my shoulder and was walking towards out current staying place.

I heard a helicopter sound meanwhile I entered my house. Thank God! I'm gonna escape from this hell and zombies. I wish to lead a happy and peaceful life after this. I want to be happy with him. Just me and him forever. I hope he won't cheat me like he did before.

After all the process of vaccine, I will go back and want to scold my parents face to face. I want to make them guilty. They should always live with guilt and die with guilt..

Guilt is most powerful weapon than anything to make a person's life hell.

I went straight to terrace along with my big luggage. The helicopter was waiting there. I remember the past incident. It's like the same night.

Everyone was already inside the helicopter. Asher raised a hand for me. I hope it won't go like before. I holded his hands tightly. He smiled at me and pulled me with him.

His body and mind were freaking inches away. I sighed in relief. No one can be the happiest person like me in this world.

He whispered, "why did you take this much things with you. I will get you new things when we get back.."

I said, "most of them are my books."

I finally sat in the nearby seat. My friends gave me a aww look.

Denise said, "aww! Rose! You got your love finally. It was freaking hard to live without peeking at guys. But there were a lot of handsome zombies!"

Wait handsome zombies!? Does she think that I peek at Zombies?

I said, "yeah! Denise is very good at peeking at zombies!"

Everyone giggled and became calm after a long time. It's been a long since I smiled. It's good to smile after a long time. I'm excited that I'm going to be like this my whole life..

Wait! I was flying! I'm flying! It's the first time I'm going in helicopter. I've never gone in helicopter or aeroplane in my life. It was awesome yet scary..

I saw my hands which Asher was holding tightly. I saw an absolute happiness in his face. My life will be good from now! Yeah! I will be happy from now onwards!

I rested my head on his shoulder. He circled his arm around my waist. I will be the most luckiest girl in the world.

I asked, "we are going to that research facility?"

He nodded and said, "don't worry about the process. I will be with you holding your hands."

I nodded. I asked, "how much time will it take?"

He thought for some time and told, "umm.. maybe a day or two.."

I said, "that's so soon!"

He said, "yeah! That's so soon.. because we have no time and should save other uninfected countries. So long, 37 countries have been infected."

I said, "ok.. where are we going after that?"

He said, "India."

India!? Wowww! I love Indian food. Indians should be lucky to eat those foods everyday!

He turned to the pilot and asked, "when will we reach the destination?"

The pilot said, "in 20 minutes sir!"

Asher nodded at the pilot.

I'm curious to see the world without zombies. The other side of world that I wished to see. It's going to be a lot of fun!

I was still in Asher's shoulder lying like a baby. It's really feeling good after getting a shoulder to lie and cry. I have nothing to ask in this world other than him!

Past is past! I don't want to remember it again and spoil my present and future. I forgave him!

I said, "you remember my-"

I was cut off by him saying, "birthday! It's February 6 which is tomorrow!"

I was surprised to hear him saying that. I thought he would not remember that. But he did. I was blushing on thinking how he loves me.

I've never celebrated my birthday. I have never cut my birthday cake. My own birthday cake! Now, everything's gonna change.

Wait! I forgot to ask Carolyn about zhuri and my classmates. What happened to her?

I asked Carolyn, "Carolyn.. you said you will tell me what happened to zhuri and get friends."

She nodded and told, "yeah! I said zhuri to get out of our house.. she said she got a millionaire boyfriend and no need to rely on us anymore. She brainwashed Joyce and Smith and took them with her. She said that she will revenge you soon. She was so rude to us."

I asked, "so, she got out of this country?"

Carolyn said, "I don't know. Going out of the country is illegal. I don't know how she went.."

That bitch zhuri! She said she will revenge me? I will make her pay what she have done to me!

The pilot said, "there's only 1 minute to reach out destination. Be ready!"

I was ready with my bags to go. I no need to live in this hell anymore. After this, I will live with him happily.

********************************

So, that's all for this chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed a lot.

Do you like me rant here? If you don't, I will stop here..😅

Take care! Bye!