𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

•••

warning! slight mention of rape!! if your uncomfortable please skip the part.

y/n's pov.

"alright gather around everyone!, the meetings about to start!" the giant says. damn, doesn't his throat hurt?

me and takemitchi stand beside each other while closely paying attention to mikey who has vegan talking.

"we are gathered here to talk about moebius. if they go against us, it will turn into a huge conflict."

so many other people starting smirking, and i found that weird. why are they smirking when they are talking about a horrible gang?

"so, tell me what you think about it." I cross my arms and sigh. "tomans really something, isn't it?- " i got cut of when takemitchi got pushed back. i ran up to him and quickly helped him up. "ow! whats the big-"

"hey, what was that for?" i say confusingly, while tilting my head. they both look at me, and then realize who i was.

"ehh, you got a problem?" the taller one says while making an 'scary' face at both of us. "heard you two took good care of our kiyosama for us, hmm??" he says. "well, i broke his hand? so yeah i guess i did take god care of him." i say at there faces.

"how you gonna pay for that?" the shorter one says. damn he's short. "p-pay? for it?.." mitchi says. "look, he did nothing wrong. he was just trying to help his friend not get beat up for the 2nd time, holy shit some delinquents are fucking annoying." you say with a tick mark. why do they always have to gang up on mitchi?

he did nothing wrong.

the both look at me and get a bit more mad, i guess you can say. 'i did nothing wrong though?' i thought. "knock it of, pah." i heard the cute boy talk.

"were supposed to drop the whole thing about kiyosama using tomans name, to hold his own fight club." i heard him talk. so thats were the fight club came from hm?

"i have no idea whats going on" i whispered to mitchi while crossing my arms.

"same here.."

"huh?! im stupid, so i dont really get what that means!." he says while yelling at mitsuya. "pah-chin has the brain of a water flea!" the other guy talks. "if you dont get what it means, then keep your mouth shut!, dipshit!" mitsuya yells back.

"exactly." i mutter out. but that could be heard by all three of them. "oi pah, keep your mouth shut."

"sorry draken!" the other one bows while the other scoffs and leaves. "well his attitude is absolute shit right now, probably because something happened." i say bluntly.

"dont hold it against him, takemitchi, y/n. pah has been on the edge right now." draken says. i wonder why? "he's sorta out of control, huh?"
mitchi says. "his bud got into it with moebius. thats what ignited this conflict." mitsuya says. "huh? what happened?"

warning! slight mention of rape starts here!

"the moebius leader, osanai, got into it with his friend over something stupid. pah's bud got the shit beat out of him, they raped his girlfriend right infront of him and took all of his money. to top it of, they beat his parents and siblings
after."

he says with a guilt in his voice. "thats just cruel, that poor girl and guy had to go through all of that." i say with sadness in my voice.

"cant i just kill him?" i mutter out. with no emotion, mitsuya got a bit concerned why i don't show any emotion, it was like i was dead, but my voice controlled the emotions.

well, it was true.

"thats awful.." takemitchi says. "thats how moebius runs shit. they are two generations above our gang, and they run shinjuku." he says. "huh i thought you guys run shinjuku?" takemitchi says.

i got a bit distracted and started to wonder my head of to the other gang members. two of them was staring at me. one of them had black short hair that went up to his shoulders, and the other had an undercut with blonde hair, they were cute.

when they noticed me staring at them the blonde quickly turned his head while being a blushing mess and the other smirks at me. i wave my hand to the both of them and turned my head towards the moon.

why is it built like that?

then mikey started talking. "what do you wanna do, pah?"

•••

y'all i'm thinking of doing another update later, i'm sorry if i don't lmao. anyway cya soon babez

-love, honey.