𝘀𝗶𝘅

•••

y/n's pov.

"oh, hey takemitchi, hey beutif- y/n!" mikey says trying to hide the fact that he almost called me beautiful. "sorry we called you all the sudden."

"takemitchi, why did you bring your wifey here?" draken says. "i-im sorry, i had no idea it would be like this." he says. "im bored, whats going on here?" i say while crossing my arms.

"oh and hina, i'm sorry for scaring you the other day." he says scratching his bald ass head.

"oh no its fine!" she says in a apologetic matter.  "yeah you should be sorry for laying a hand on a woman, bald ass bitch." i say bluntly, with no respect however.

"SHUT UP SHORTY" he roars, a whole demon alpha frfr. "im taller than your commander, dumbo." i say while yawning. "whatever. your still shorter then me." he says with an tick mark on his forhead.

"oi emma! protect takemichi girlfriend, hina- wait which one of you is his girlfriend again?.." the baldy says. "she is, dumass." i say.

"rogerr" a voice comes up, freaking takemichi, does he know her? "ooh! hi wussy boy!" she says with a big grin on her face. he freaks out trying to say something but nonsense cones out. "takemichi, are you cheating on hina?!" i say madly.

"why'd you call him a wussy boy?" hina says angrily. "what, you know emma?" draken says. "oooh, is that what the 'i can never tell hina about this!' means hmm?" i say teasingly while walking closer to him.

"h-hina, y-y/n!! you gotten the wrong idea!! and draken that d-didnt happen either!!" he says while waving his hands trying to get us to believe him.

"ooh, definitely!" i say with my hands clasped together, getting ready for the drama. "he managed to get me in my underwear, then ran away."

the blonde girl says. hina was furious, about the beat the living shit out of takemitchi. "ohh, so thats what happxlened, eh?" she says while cracking her knuckles.

"y-you know, i'm not sure. i really d-don't remember!!" he says while trying not to get caught that the fact he was with a half naked girl in a karaoke room when he knows he has a girlfriend.

"wow takemitchi, i didnt know that you liked to play with girls and leave them hanging." i say while secretly giving hina a bat.

"beat his ass, hina." i say. she looks at me with a sweet smile but goes back to her furious look.

"eh where'd you get that bat from?-"

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌

"im so sowwy.."

"you jerk!" hina says while walking towards me and saying her goodbyes.

"have you learned your lesson takemitchi?" I say while helping takemitchi up. "y-yes i have.." he says while looking down.

"well thats good to hear, anyway if you ever leave hina, don't worry, ill take her away and treat her better."

little did you know, hina heard that since she wasn't complete gone yet and blushed a bit. chuckles from other people could be heard from my talk.

the blonde girl walked towards me and takemitchi.

"yikes.. im surprised you went along with me when you got a girl like her." i look at her confused.

"dont get the wrong idea though, i dont like you or anything. i just wanna grow up faster."

"huh?" i say. "he wont even look at me. all he ever cares about is mikey, bikes and fighting." damn that must be harsh.

"i thought he would get atleast a little angry.." she says while looking down. she walks away and i look at her and walk towards her.

"hey, you know he's not your only chance, right?" i say. she tilts her head upwards and looks at me. "huh?" she says.

"you were talking about draken and how he wouldent pay much attention to you, there are many different men and woman in this world, there are others that might actually have feelings for you and treat you right, its not like i'm trying to ask him to apart from him, you should try taking a break with him if he doesn't want you the way you want him."

she looks at you with a huge blush. "you're right, sometimes i think i get to attached to certain people.. but thank you hehe!" she says with a smile and a blush on her face.

i smile a little bit. "no problem, and my names y/n l/n." i say. "im emma sano! mikey's half sister."

"EVERYONE, GATHER UP!" i hear a shout and look at the direction its coming from. "well, i better get going then, heres my number. until next time friend! i say with a small smile.

she waves a bye and starts thinking about me again.

'shes such a respectful and 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 person.. shes better then draken..' she says while smiling to herself.

•••

vote if you like it! cya in the next update.

-love, honey.