𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

•••

y/n's pov

"im so sorry!" hina starts to apologize for what she did to mikey.

"nono! its fine. that was a good slap though!"
he puts a hand to his cheek.

"hina, you should slap him more, next time make sure all of his teeth come out so he cant talk with his big ass mouth."

"Y/NNNN U MEANIEE!" he whines out. I wonder how he is in front of his gang.

hina lets out a little laugh and looks back at mikey. "Im truly sorry though, i must have misunderstood the situation there."

"Its fine to do what you can for the one  you like, but don't push yourself to hard. things can go really wrong, depending on the person your dealing with."

"right!" i looked at my non existent watch. "its getting late, better for me to go-" but i got cut of my a titan.

"nope your staying with us." ugh, this bitch. "well im gonna go, bye y/n and takemichi!" she said. "byebye!" i said with a small smile.

"w-wait, what about our date?" mitchi stuttered out. "we can do that another time, after all your friend came here to see you!"

"bye bye! dont slap me next time!" mikeky says.

"wow takemichi, your lucky to have such a sweet girlfriend." i said while crossing my arms.

"its rare to find someone like her. make sure you take good care of her.

"yeah, or else ill make her my girlfriend" i said with a little smirk.

its hot here.

"HEY! HINAS MINE!" he yells out. "yeah yeah i knoww." i say while mikey chuckles.

"hey you know if you need someone as your partner you know im here ri-" he gets cut of by dragon.

"sorry about him, lets go takemichi, y/n." draken says.

oh i guess im a magnet now.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

now we were here on bikes. mikey was with takemichi and i was sitting behind doraken. i was literally on the verge of falling asleep.

"say mikey, why did you take a liking to me?" mitchichi asks. "thats a dumb question" mikey answers. "sorry.."

"well, i had a brother whos ten years older than me. but hes dead now." now that shot my eyes open.

"was he hot?"

"what?" they all say

"nevermind, keep talking."

"he was reckless, he would put up fights with people thats way stronger than him." mikey says. "at least he's trying." i said.

what?

"i see.. he must be cool." mitchi says. "you reminded me of him" mikey says. "eh? how the hell do i remind you of him? im nowhere near him!"

"yeah he definitely wasnt as lame as you, takemitchi."

"your brother seems cool, but that was unpleasant." i say.

"hey that was mean.."

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"nowadays, people think that delinquents are lame.

"very much." i reply.

"eh?" mitchi mutters out

"when my big bro was alive, there were so many biker gangs around here.

"cool but no one asked."

draken looks at me with a "😐" look and raises a eyebrow.

"you could always here super loud bikes around here."

does it look like i give a single fuck?

"they all acted super tough." mikey says again

"pathetic bitches." i said

mikey turns around to me and i hear an awkward chuckle coming from him.

"but they always cleaned up there messes, whats so lame about that?" he faces towards me.

"mostly everything" i say with a lifeless expression (again.)

he huffs and continues his little boring speech.
"i wanna make a new era for delinquents."

"you both should come with me."

"no thank you." i said in return.

all three of them look at me with a hint of weirdness.

"i like you takemitchi, y/n." he says bluntly. i dont like him back.

one word: fruity.

"there aren't many people like you to who stand up for others, think about it, both of you."

•••

oh yea in this ff, y/n is taller then mikey.
cuz i dont want her to be that short (the fact that shes 17.)
anyways, cya soon.

-love, honey.