𝘁𝘄𝗼

•••

y/n's pov.

"good day, commander sir!"

i have no idea whats going on really, but why does the blonde look so invested into the shrimp?

oh yea and the other dude, he is huge. but the dragon tattoo is cool i guess.

the shrimp walked towards our direction, then the realization hit me. he was the tokyo manji gangs leader. no wonder the other people were bowing down.

"sano-kun! i'm in biker gang 3! my name's akaishi!" the guy with the weird hair called out.
"your just embarrassing yourself." i mumbled out, but all three could hear me.

"your in the way, mikey doesn't talk to people he's not interested in." well how picky.
"sorry about that.."

"good day si-" the titan looking dude shoved his leg into kiyosama's stomach. "kiyomasa, who died and made you the king? i mean like true, he took an opponent that can fight very well. 

"make sure your that far down while bending down to our commander." ah, shit is he like queen elizabeth or something?.

meanwhile, the shrimp walked closer to the blonde boy, eventually they were very close to each other and the blonde fell on his fatass.

"hey whats your name?" omg the shrimp started talking! for once. "H-hanagaki takemichi.." the blonde talked. "i see, takemitchy.."

takemichy? lmafo this nicknames.
"huh?.." he whispered "thats what mikey said, takemitchy." he crouched down to the blonde in a very interesting way. honestly i was getting bored of just standing there.

"are you.. really in middle school?" is this a bl romance shit?

"takemitchy, starting today, you're my bitch, all right! <3" damn thats suspicious asf. i could feel the titan staring at me, it was weird.

"and you.. what is your name?"
i hesitated for a moment and answered. "that is nothing for your concern." i said with no expression. 

"tch, do you know who your talking to?!" the titan squeaked. "a shrimp looking bitch, am i supposed to bow down?"

"you motherfu-" the shrimp interrupted him. "its fine! im mikey and this ken-chin!" mikey spoke. "fine, im 𝐲/𝐧 𝐥/𝐧."

"starting today y/n, your my bitch to! <3"
but i dont wanna be a bitch, i wanna be the owner.

"whatever makes you sleep at night kiddo."

he went up to the crouching kiyosama. "are you the one running these matches?" he said calmly. "yes.." he seemed very proud of getting a kid beaten up.

he did his kick thing and punched him some more cause why not.

"who do you think you are?" he said with a little bit of anger laced on his face.

"okey then, lets go, ken-chin.
taking bets at this little fight club is lame." mikey said. "stop bringing tomans rep down!"

i grabbed takemichi and ran somewhere.
"takemi- oh hes gone. and so is the girl? shes fast."

"yall wake up and scram already" he did something with his wrist.

meanwhile with takemichi and 𝐲/𝐧..

"so your takemitchi hm? im 𝐲/𝐧 𝐥/𝐧, nice to meet you i said while patching him up."

"o-oh nice to meet you to.. but why'd you help me?.." he murmured out. "i felt bad since that skunk was beating up a person no where near his level. so i came to help since i was bored anyways. 

"I- thank you a lot." he said with a small smile.
"no proble- hey wait your hina's boyfriend! you said surprised.

"you know hina?" he said. "yep, she was my childhood friend. she is such a sweetheart, you are lucky takemitchi." oh how i wanted to steal hina from takemitchi. if he doesn't treat her right it would be over for him <3.

"heh.. i guess i am. i was done patching him up, damn those bruises must hurt like shit.

"im done! it was nice meeting you takemitchi, but i got to go. see ya soon!" i gave my goodbyes and skooted out of there.

takemitchi's pov.

she doesnt express any emotions.. but shes so 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 and 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲..

I need to go ask naoto about her aswell soon.
I wonder if she goes to my school.. oh right shes friends with hina i could ask her.

•••

this chapter took me long to make lmao. anyways i might post after i get back from tutor.

-love, honey.