Afterdeath:Geno x Bitty Reaper

Start from the beginning

Reaper stared at Geno before he suddenly smiled letting out a chirp and flew down in front of Geno who got startled at first but smiled "hi reaper" he said with a smile which made the bitty smile. Geno turned to the worker "I'll take him" she smiled "ok I'll go file the paperwork for you" she walked back to the counter. Reaper landed and sat Geno's shoulder who smiled "let's go find you some stuff before we leave ok Reaper" Geno said with a smile and the winged bitty nodded and the two walked around the store getting the things Reaper needed. "Hey Geno did you find a bitty yet?" Geno turned seeing his friends "yep everyone meet Reaper, Reaper these are my friends and their bittys" the bitty saw five skeletons and five bitty's on their shoulders. He gave a small whimper and hid in Geno's scarf which confused the other's "is he ok?" Dream asked with a frown "he's a little shy at first but he'll warm up to you guys and the poor guy has been returned at the center a few times" Geno pet the top of Reaper's which made his let out a purr which made the other's laugh.

"Mister Geno Reaper's papers are ready" the worker called which made everyone walk over to the counter, Geno filled the paper's and bought Reaper's stuff "please take good care of him sir" the worker petted the winged bitty on his skull who let out a happy chirp. "I will" with that everyone left the store, Geno felt Reaper nuzzle his neck letting out a purr 'don't worry Reaper I'll take care of you' he thought letting out a laugh

 week later:

Sunshine shined threw the blinds and onto Geno's face making him grumble turning over to get away from it, but that's when his alarm went off making him let out a growl. Reaching over and turning off the stupid thing off before getting out of bed, looking over to Reaper's nesting/hut area he saw it was empty which made him confused 'that's odd' walking out of his room he headed to the kitchen to get his coffee which was already brewing. Before he got his coffee he heard faint chirping, following the sound he almost had a soul attack from the cuteness. There snuggled in his red scarf was Reaper who had the scarf covering himself like a blanket letting out faint chirps 'omg how cute can this little guy get' geno bit his 'lip' and teleported his phone in his hand and took a picture and sent it to his friends. 

Putting his phone in his pocket he went to grab his coffee "Geno?" he froze and quickly turned to the voice and saw his bitty sitting up and looking at him while rubbing his eyes 'this is the first time he spoke' but he smiled down at his bitty. "Morning Reaper did you sleep ok?" reaper nodded and stretched his black wings out then fluff them out before dropping them while giving out a yawn, 'so cute' Geno said in his head. His thoughts got cut short when he saw Reaper reaching for him like a toddler even with the grabby hands, he laughed and picked him up placing him on his shoulder before going into the kitchen. Reaper leaned on geno's neck watching him make his mourning coffee with interest which didn't go unnoticed by his owner "want some Reaper?" the little winged bitty looked at his owner in disbelief "r-really I can have some?". Geno smiled and pulled out a small cup and poured a small amount enough for Reaper who hopped down on the counter, he looked excited and was about to drink some but froze and looked up at his owner and the look he gave Geno was like he was asking permission first which kinda made Geno worried but didn't show it.

Geno smiled and nodded which made Reaper smile and took a couple sips making him smile in delight making a happy chirp which brought a smile to Geno. Getting his cup he leaned against the counter and enjoyed the quiet morning and hearing his cute feathered bitty give out happy chirps. Putting his now empty cup in the sink he saw Reaper finishing his last sip before letting out a happy sigh which made him pet Reaper's head making him purr "Reaper I'm gonna go get a shower taken and get ready for work ok" "Can I get a bath too?" the bitty asked tilting his head. Geno smiled and picked Reaper up and went up stairs to his bathroom and filled a little container and filled with nice warm water and soap that's made for bittys "there you go Reaper your bath is ready" he already turned and saw Reaper already took his robe off. What caught Geno off guard was the small cracks in Reapers bones and faint yellow bruises on them "R-Reaper what happened to you!" Geno asked franticly looking over his bitty who jumped and gave a whimper at the sudden yell thinking he's in trouble. Geno stopped at the whimper and calmed down "hey hey its ok Reaper I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was worried, but what happened to you did you hurt yourself and didn't tell me?".