𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"So I left you speechless, I'll take it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So I left you speechless, I'll take it."

(Season 2 Episode 1: Part 2)

__________________________________________

LATER IN THE DAY Mia and everyone else except for Milton and Eddie who had gone out to lunch at Falafel Phil's, were in the dojo sparring.

Mia and Kim were taking turns with sparring against the robot while Jack was next to them practicing his bokken routine and Jerry was on the other side of the dojo with Rudy.

Kim let out loud grunts as she kicked in the air to hit the pad that the robot was holding.

Without knowing it, this simple practice turned into a competition between the two girls.

Mia stepped up next as she kicked the pad a few times before turning it up a notch and sending a flying side kick, causing the pad to go flying out of the robots hands.

"Tough luck, blondie." Mia turned her head giving Kim a smug smile when she noticed the glare that she was receiving.

"Whatever." Kim glared at the brunette before letting out a frustrated grunt and kicking the pad.

The two went back and forth like that for a couple minutes, barely giving the robot a chance to critique their performance or even pick up the pad whenever it went flying.

Jack who was watching the whole thing with an amused smile, decided to finally come between them when Mia looked like she was gonna kick the pad but instead swerved and kicked Kim right in the stomach.

"Okay, I think that's enough." Jack said jogging over and grabbing onto Mia's arms while Kim was hunched over with her hands on her knees.

"You are psycho." Kim said in between sharp inhales, glancing up to give the smirking brunette a heated glare.

"Oh, but I bet you like that." Mia taunted while Jack's eyes widened in alarm before quickly dragging her over to the other side of the dojo.

Out of frustration Kim decided to let out all of her pent up anger onto the three wooden boards that were stacked up on top of each other, being held up by two tall cement blocks.

With a loud grunt, Kim sent her fist flying through the three boards without even thinking once. Rudy who was just entering the dojo wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a Lei around his neck watched in utter shock.

"Kim, you just broke three boards!" Rudy exclaimed causing Kim to look up with a proud grin on her face.

"That's right. I had no idea what I could do until this robot came along. And apparently Mia." Kim said, making sure to say the last part under her breath but Mia still heard it and smirked.