Twelve

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You and Eret chose to go through at the same time so that if something happened there would be an eye witness. The castle looked nearly identical to the one that you had come into the day before. Except rather than looking busy with maids and people, it looked abandoned and discarded.

"I'm a bit surprised the castle is still standing, taking the way the market looks," Eret commented. You shrugged your shoulders at them, not as surprised if you could've gotten without such injuries.

"Which way would they be?" You ask them, staying focused on the task at hand. Eret pointed her finger down a corridor.

You trusted his directions, and walked down the corridor as silently possible as it was on stone floors. You passed by a large amount of occupied rooms with people that looked familiar in a sense that was unlike anything that you had felt. When you came to a stop at a crossing, Eret pointed the way that you needed to go. As you continued going down the corridors you heard what sounded like metal banging against stone. You both stopped dead in your tracks.

"I might need to remind myself that I don't have permission to kill you guys, oh wait, I already do! Maybe I might cut off an arm instead." You heard clearly. The voice itself was feminine, and infuriated. Waiting in the drowning silence for any sense of life to return, you and Eret stood there, petrified.

"ELLIS! AM I ADOPTED!?" You heard Tommy yell at her. You continued your way towards the noise.

"Yeah, because I think that you're so annoying that it wouldn't have been a single parent; it would've had to have been both of your parents." Ellis answered furiously, it was clear that Tommy was still alive at this point.

"Oh," Tommy grunted sadly.

"Wait, then am I secretly, like, related to you or something?" You heard Tubbo ask in response. You were close enough to see Ellis leaning against a wall with her back towards the teenagers.

"That explains a lot." Ellis muttered. You made eye contact with Tommy and nodded at him. Eret grabbed you by your waist and pulled you out of their sights as you heard footsteps down the hall.

"I could hear the blonde one all the way down the hall," The Seer's voice echoed loudly, appearing into your view near Ellis. "Why are they so loud?"

"Ask them that." Ellis snapped, looking at the men.

"You better be quiet or you might not speak again. I suggest you choose wisely." They glared at the teenagers as they gave them their choices.

"I choose living, thanks." Tubbo stated before Tommy burst into laughter.

"How do we get them distracted?" Eret whispered into your ear. You shrugged your shoulders slightly.

"By the way, do you know who this Emiliana person is? She sent me a letter for what was going to be the Coronation." The Seer asked spitefully. You felt Eret flinch at the mention.

"Oh, yeah she's really nice and kind a-and I think you would really like her if she came." Tommy ranted. The grip on your waist tightened.

"I get that, but who is she?" They interrogated angrily.

"The Falconier Queen! I figured that there was a large hint on the letter style, or do you not get out much?" Tubbo assumed.

"Ellis, I'm beginning to feel bad for you."

"That's much appreciated, thank you," Ellis replied, rolling her eyes and putting her hands on her hips. She leaned towards them, eyes cold but a warm smile on her face. "How about you watch them for a bit?"

The Seer guffawed loudly and instantly went back to seriousness. "Absolutely not, that's always been your job." Ellis scoffed and muttered something about tradition, then suggested that her comrade read the letter.

They shrugged and pulled the envelope from their back pocket, completely unopened. They handed it to Ellis, who ripped it open and then handed it back. Then, they began to read. "His Majesty Wilbur Soot of Ensidione: I hope that your coronation went well! I have yet to hear back from Eret, but I'm certain that I will soon enough. As you know, they'd gone to your kingdom to overview your crowning, and then she was set on traveling the ocean; voyaging over the blueness of the far-off seas. I can't help but wish that he would return home before such to say one final goodbye, but I know that may just be me being protective."

"This is sappy, oh my god," Ellis interrupted, eyes sarcastic and dark. The Seer nodded in agreement, eyes still fixated on the paper.

They took a deep breath, then continued softly. "Regardless of that, I am eagerly awaiting the next shipment of goods, as I'm sure you must be! I have actually sent Sapnap notice that in two days after you are crowned, he is to travel there and receive some items of Eret's, then travel with them. I'm sure you know how much of a ruckus that sweet man can cause. You did meet him while George was meant to be wed! Also, I must tell you something. I feel as though I can entrust you with this information... Anastazy has unfortunately fallen ill."

"No," Eret whispered, their grip on your waist tightening even further. You gasped loudly, begging for air, and both Ellis and The Seer's eyes turned in your direction.

"Kid, someone's here," Ellis whispered, looking over at The Seer. They nodded and kept their gaze fixated on the darkness you and Eret were within.

Eret swore quietly and loosened her grip, allowing your breath. You sucked in as much oxygen as possible at as low a volume as you could. Footsteps echoed softly from the other end of the dungeon, and Ellis spun around, a knife instantly in her hand.

Tommy and Tubbo instantly started shouting for the mystery person, making Kid kick Tubbo in the face, knocking him out cold. "TUBBO!" Tommy screamed, eyes wide.

Then, the mystery figure appeared at the end of the hall, and a tanned man walked in, amber eyes wide. His dark hair was pulled back, revealing small scars across his forehead. "Woah, uh.." He looked over and saw Kid standing over Tubbo's unconscious body, staring at Tommy as he sobbed.

"¿Tal vez estoy en el lugar equivocado?" He asked, switching languages with a blink of an eye. Ellis threw a knife at his shoulder, which he quickly dodged, shouting. "YO, don't try 'n' kill me!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔