Chapter One (s1) [Edited]

Comenzar desde el principio

"What can we do?" asked Snow.

"We can't do anything to stop the Queen," I said. Snow looked at me.

"Who can?" asked Snow.

"That little thing growing inside your belly," said Rumple as he moved his hand out of the cell bars to touch Snow's stomach. But Charming slapped his hand away. Even though this was a dark moment in our history, all I wanted to do was laugh.

"Next time, I cut it off," Charming threatened.

Rumple clicked his tongue. "The infant is our only hope. Get the child to safety. Get the child to safety and on it's 28th birthday, the child will return, the child will find you, and the final battle will begin!" Rumple laughed.

"I've heard enough, we're leaving," said Charming.    

They begin to walk away. "Wait!" I called out. "Wait!"

"Hey! No!" yelled Rumple. "We made a deal. I want her name!"

"We made a deal. We want her name!" I repeated.

"Her?" Charming questions. "It's a boy."

"Missy! Missy! You know I'm right." Snow turned around. "Tell us," said Rumple. "What's her name?"

Snow closed her eyes and then opened them. "Emma. Her name is Emma."

"Emma," Rumple repeated, watching as the Charming's walked away.

"Why did we need to know her name?" I asked.

Rumple turned to look at me. "Because my darling, it will help us remember who we are," he said, his eyes looking into mine. "And once we remember who we are–"

"Then we can find Baelfire," I interrupted him, smiling.

He nodded his head and grinned. He then cupped my cheeks and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back.

                                 +++

                     SELINA FROST

I was behind the counter of Robert Gold's Antique shop waiting for him to come back so we could close up.

I looked down at my bracelet which had silver rose charms on them. I smiled. This bracelet was given to me by Robert for my birthday.

Then I looked down at the necklace to which my boyfriend Bruce gave me. The necklace was of an icicle. He gave it to me for many symbolic reasons. The first one being that I was born during winter, in January... two, my last name is Frost, and three, there was this one time that me and him were playing out in the backyard of our house like kids, and I took an icicle off of the roof and licked it. He then grabbed one two and we ate icicles together. I know eating icicles might be strange, but it was just one of the sweetest moments the two of us got to bond.

After fooling around with my jewlery, I looked up as the door jingled. Robert was back. I smiled. "Liana," he said.

"Liana?" I questioned. Who was Liana?

"Fuck," he said. "Forget I said that."

"No... who's Liana? I want to know."

"She's no one..." he said. He's never going to tell me.

I sighed. "Did you get the rent money?"

He nodded. "Indeed." He then came behind the counter, and took off the painting that hung on the wall. It revealed a safe. He opened the safe and then placed the cash that he got from the townspeople into the safe. He locked the safe back up, and then hung up the picture.