x. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Whatever you say JJ." she tossed her hands up, too focused on avoiding stepping in mud holes. "Though, the largest alligator in the world weighed over a thousand pounds. So, if her leg did her chewed off, i'd believe it."

"Do not encourage him." Kie shook her head, pulling back a branch for Skyler to duck under.

"Wait, I see something." JJ spoke up as he hurried toward the water, grabbing a stick and hitting the water.

"Right. Wake them up. That's smart." Sarah nodded her head.

"I was just making sure it wasn't a gator. That's all, all right?" the blonde boy held his hands up in surrender.

Skyler lost her footing, slipping on the mud as Kie grabbed her arms. "Jesus, watch yourself."

"Sorry." Skyler looked down, getting back on the path again as Kie held her arm. "Thanks."

"Stay away from the sides, that's where the mud gets most slippery." she said in return, getting a nod.

the sound of moving trucks and excavators were heard, making them all hurry over and duck behind one of the bushes.

"I don't see shit!" Rafe called as the group all looked from behind a bush. Rafe, Limbrey, Renfield, and construction workers digging up dirt at the foot of the tree, "You sure this is the right spot?"

"It's there. The garment will be in the cross, and the cross will be at the foot of the tree." Limbrey announced. By the look of Rafes face, she's said this enough times to annoy the shit out of him.

The crunch that echoed through the air had Limbrey yelling, Reinfield and Rafe standing close by as the construction workers jumped down into the hole, "They got the cross? What do we do? What do we do?"

"What can we do?" John B asked him with wide eyes.

"Look." Skyler pulled his face to look, seeing annoyance on Rafes face.

"We're going back! It's not over!" Limbrey called as she got to her feet, clutching her crutches. It didn't take long to load up again, the trio leaving the open casket laying there as they drove off.

Pope began walking forward as soon as they walked off. JJ followed, "Pope. Pope, wait. Wait! Shit."

Pope stared down at the casket, rotten bones on the inside as he took deep breaths, "Cecilia Tanny, Denmark's wife. He wasn't talking about the cross. He buried her at the foot of the angel."

"The true treasure." Kie frowned, Skyler standing next to her.

Pope gave a small cry, Skyler grabbing his shoulder as she kneeled with him. The rest of the group followed down next to the grave with him, "Denmark was hung for burying his wife, and now they defiled her grave."

Pope reached down, pulling a small pin from inside of the grave. Sarah did the same, a small ring in her palm as she smiled, "This must have been from Denmark. Her wedding ring."

"We can't leave her like this." Pope frowned as he looked at his friends.

"We won't." John B promised. Him and JJ grabbed the casket lid, laying it back over and shutting it tightly. Sarah placed a few flowers she found on top as John B hammered the nails back in.

Kie and Skyler held hands, looking down at the grave as she was lowered. Skyler looked to Pope. "Wanna know something about ancestors that have passed?"

"Sure." he met her eye.

"It's not a fact, but, if you believe." Skyler nodded, Pope did as well. "That she's likely watching over you, guiding you to the right direction."

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔| Kiara Carreraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें