"I LEAVE BEFORE THAT HAPPENS, [REDACTED]!!!" Lucifer blurts out. "I CAN NOT WATCH [REDACTED] BE KILLED!!!"

As Rocky finally falls asleep, 343 stands. "That is the first time you have called me by name since our accident."

Lucifer turns away. "Don't get used to it.. All I want is to return to my family. To.. just once.. be the father my daughter deserved."

343 pats Lucifer on the back. "We will both succeed." He then looks at Rocky. "But we have to get through this unpleasantness first."

Lucifer turns up his nose. "You should be used to death, seeing as you have literally outlived everyone."

"I really wouldn't have called that living." 343 groans. "I wouldn't have even called that surviving.."

A quick knock echos through the room proceeded by Sophia entering. She sees Rocky on the floor and quickly rushes over.

"What have you done to my daddy?!" She asks excitedly.

343 holds up his hand. "Child, I merely induced a sleeping state. He is.. physically.. okay."

Sophia looks up at 343 questioningly. "What do you mean by that?!"

343 looks away.

Sophia gets up, from a kneeling position, and advances on 343. "DAMN IT! You tell me!"

Lucifer stops her, making contact with her skin. "Easy, girl! Do not touch him!"

343 looks at Lucifer. "Should we tell her?"

Lucifer nods. "If it was my daughter.. I would want her to know." He then turns Sophia to look at him. "Your father has been chosen by the sin of wrath. There was nothing else we could do."

Sophia steps back, covering her mouth with her hand. "No.. not my daddy!" She sobs.

"Calm yourself. We will inform the others. For now.. this is the safest course of action." 343 comments.

Sophia takes a moment to compose herself and then quickly locks eyes with Lucifer. "Who are you?"

Lucifer looks confused by this comment. 

343 looks at Sophia for a moment. "Lucifer.. This is not the same Sophia. This child has no memory of you."

"How old are you, Sophia?" Lucifer asks the girl.

"Fifteen." Sophia replies. She then looks at her hand and then touches Lucifer again. "Why.. don't I receive anything when I touch you?"

Lucifer glances at 343. "Because.. I have nothing to give."

343 nods with a smile. He then walks towards the door. "It would seem we have run out of time. If the sin of wrath fully awakens all the other sins will join him and bring about the end."

Lucifer leads Sophia out. "Don't worry. He is safe. I want you to go find your mother. Okay?"

Sophia nods and hurries off.

Lucifer follows 343 as they talk. "Last time I checked, that girl was only three years old! How did we jump twelve years?!"

"I don't know!" 343 replies. "All I know is that his presents must have been missed. But why did no one come to find us sooner?"

As they continue down the hall, Cain walks through an intersecting corridor. 

"Cain! What has happened?!" 343 asks.

Cain turns to look at them. "Nothing special. Where have you been? Where is Rocky?"

Lucifer looks at Cain. "Are you sure nothing has happened?"