seven.

They ventured deeper into the garage, where many different vehicles were parked

"So our first move is Grand Theft Auto?" Sam joked sarcastically.

"These are his," Lorna pointed out.

"Collected by my family over the generations," Zemo confirmed. "I spent years hunting people HYDRA recruited to recreate the serum because once it's out there, someone can create an army of people like the Avengers." He perused through his cars to collect his belongings. "I ended the Winter Soldier program once before. I have no intention to leave my work unfinished. To do this we'll have to scale a ladder of lowlifes."

"Well, join the party. We've already started," Sam snarked.

"First stop is a woman named Selby. The mid-level fence I still have a line on. From there, we climb."

Zemo changed his clothes and took the three to an airfield, where a private plane awaited them.

"So all this time you've been rich?"

"I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country." Lorna flinched. "Hello, Oeznik," Zemo greeted an older man who waited for them outside the jet in Russian.

"Welcome, gentlemen, lady."

"Old friend," Zemo kissed both the other man's cheeks. "Please," he urged the others.

The two bickering men sat in front of each other, and Lorna opted for sitting across Zemo.

"Apologies if that's a little warm," Oeznik said, handing Zemo a glass of champagne. "The fridge is out. But I will see if there is some good food in the galley."

"If it doesn't pass the smell test," Zemo began in Sokovian, "give it to them."

"It's good to have you back, sir," the older man chuckled before leaving.

"You know I can understand you, right?" Lorna squinted her eyes.

"Ah, Lorna Maximoff, the rebel subject. I heard many things about you," Zemo smiled in delight. "I'm surprised you joined the Avengers after everything."

"It was a better choice than staying with HYDRA."

"You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell. Oh. That's right. You do. Would you like some?" He offered his glass.

"Why don't you tell us about where we're going?" Sam interrupted, fed about all the secrecy.

"I'm sorry," Zemo apologized as he pretended to study a book he had pulled out from his coat. "I was just fascinated by this. I don't know what to call it, but this part seems important. Who is Nakajima?" He held out a small notebook that hid inside the book.

Bucky wasted no time jumping out of his seat and holding Zemo by his throat. The Baron managed to keep his composure, but his eyes gave away the fright he felt. No matter how much of a good actor he was, Bucky still had been the Winter Soldier once upon a time. The best assassin HYDRA had.