five.

"Why didn't you tell me about Isaiah?" Sam demanded once they exited the house

"Why didn't you tell me about Isaiah?" Sam demanded once they exited the house. "How could nobody bring him up?" The trio strode along the street in silence until Sam demanded answers again. "Steve didn't know about him?"

"He didn't. I didn't tell him."

"So, you're telling me that there was a black Super Soldier decades ago, and nobody knew about it?"

They stopped in the middle of the street as Sam and Bucky locked eyes. Lorna understood Sam's upset about the matter, but she also didn't think the right way to discuss it was by pressing Bucky. Then again, she wouldn't dare get in the middle of their issues.

Before the blue-eyed man could answer, a police car approached them with a siren whooping.

"Hey," two officers left the vehicle. Lorna closed her eyes, not believing that was really happening. "Is there a problem here?"

"No, we're just talking," Sam informed.

"We're fine," Bucky confirmed.

The officers circled Sam in caution, and the green-eyed woman had to refrain from punching one of them in the face for it.

"Can I see your ID?" One of them requested.

"I don't have ID. Why?" Sam perfectly knew why. All of them did understand what was happening. He was challenging them to admit it.

"Man, seriously?" Bucky groaned in disbelief.

Lorna shook her head, with her eyes squinted in a cold glare.

"Okay, sir, just calm down," they raised their hands to sign they meant no harm.

"I am calm," Sam stated. "What do you want? We're just talking."

"Just give him your ID so we can leave," Bucky said.

"No. We're just talking."

"Hey," the officer turned to Bucky and Lorna. "Is he bothering you?" He eyed the woman from head to toe, subtly checking her out and masking it with concern. "Are you okay, ma'am?"

"No, he's not bothering me," Bucky emphasized.

"You are bothering me," Lorna corrected, eyeing the two uniformed men in annoyance.

"Do you know who this is?" Bucky asked, pointing at Sam.

One officer whispered something to the other, which immediately made him change his attitude.

"Oh, God, I am so sorry, Mr. Wilson," he chuckled nervously. "I didn't recognize you without the goggles. I'm really, really sorry about this."

"You shouldn't be sorry," Lorna stated, gaining surprised stares. "You shouldn't be sorry for not recognizing him. You should be sorry for being a racist asshole."