Beyoncé blinked back her tears, battling the urge to let them fall from her hazel orbs.

"W-Wife?"

Onika rose from Beyoncé's neck, bringing their faces a couple of centimeters apart. Beyoncé wiped her wet eyes, with the pad of her thumb.

"Yes, wife. Onika Tanya Knowles sorta has a ring to it, and I'm not only wanting to marry you for your cooking. Although, it is about seventy percent of the reason." Beyoncé said, trying to lighten the mood.

Onika silently chuckled. "Seventy is a huge percentage baby."

"I know but that's how amazing your cooking is. Just saying."

"Mhm. That's what they all say."

Beyoncé leaned back a little. "They all?!"

Onika giggled at her reaction. "I'm kidding!"

"..But, I'd be honored to marry a woman as beautiful, successful and impeccable as you. You've been my rock in a hard place, my peace and my serenity. I—I hate that I come with so much. It makes me feel like you deserve better, someone that has a more simple life than I have to offer. I feel guilty some days, allowing you to fall for me. I don't want you to feel trapped because you love me. Love can be blind, Beyoncé."

"Onika do not start that. You know I hate it when you speak in that manner. I don't like that insecure shit you try and pull."

"Sorry. I didn't mean too." Onika mumbled, looking away.

Before Beyoncé could respond, a loud bang sounded from inside the house, causing a brink of curiosity between the two women. They emerged their way through the door to see what caused such commotion.

Upon Entry, Joi's luggage appeared to be broken, with her item scattered out all over the floor.

Robyn a tight grip on Joi's hair, causing her to forcefully bend over, facing the floor.

"Robyn let go of my hair you dumb bìtch!"

Aaliyah trying prying Robyn's closed fist, from its grip but she had no luck as Robyn began to yank her hair in different directions.

"Nah hoe! Keep that same energy. You disrespected my auntie and my best friend and since neither one had the opportunity to beat that ass, I'mma fuck yo ass up!"

Robyn forcefully slammed Joi's small body to the ground, straddling her, sending not one, but a couple blows to her face.

"You. Ungrateful. Ass. BITCH!" After every word, Joi received a punch to the eye, nose and jaw.

"You can talk all the shit you want about me." *Punch* "But when it comes to that one, it's UP!" *SLAP*

Joi tried blocking her face with her arms but it still didn't block Robyn's ass whooping. Robyn repeatedly sent punches to Joi's face eventually causing a crack noice to erupt.

"Robyn stop!" Beyoncé quickly pulled Robyn off of Joi, holding her so tightly so couldn't escape her grasp. Robyn was able to send one last hard kick, to her side rib, before being removed a good distance away.

Joi's face was pulsating, as her right side was covered in a dark red hue. Blood dripped from her nose, in thin clots, as she uncontrollably coughed, holding the side of her stomach.

Onika stood in shock, battling between, if Joi actually deserved what Robyn did to her. A huge part of her, surprisingly, felt like it was inevitable.

"What the hell is wrong with you Robyn? You are three times that girls' size! For her to have been like a little sister to you, you sure did beat her ass like a stranger off the street." Beyoncé said, scolding Robyn.