Thirteen

[A/N : Sorry in advance😘]

_______________________________

13.

Continued...

••••"What is it Joi?" Onika inquired, confused

••••
"What is it Joi?" Onika inquired, confused. Beyoncé clenched her jaw out of anger because she did not want this unfolding right now.

"It's nothing, Nika."

"Obviously not, if y'all are over here causing all of this commotion."

"Tell her Joi. You're so big and bad but can't even tell your own sister what you did."

"Justine that's enough. You're causing a scene. Let's go!" Kelly said pulling her sister away by her forearm.

"Joi I'm going to ask you again, what is going on? Why were y'all arguing and what is Justine talking about?"

Beyoncé pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. She did not want any of this to ruin Onika's birthday. Which is why she told Justine to avoid Joi at all cost.

20 minutes ago

"I swear, if she bump into me again. I'm beating her ass." Justine ranted out loud.

"I'd like to see you try it. Your attitude is really stank Justine and I didn't even do shit to you. You started arguing with me over some bullshit. If my boyfriend isn't shit, so what?! It's completely up to me to stay with him or not!"

"And that's the problem Joi. You're toxic and I don't want to be friends with someone like that. You'd rather stay in a relationship with someone who consistently disrespects you and belittles you every chance he gets. I just can't stand by that. If you don't know your worth that's on you. Don't call or text me when you need a shoulder to cry on. I'm done!" Justine shouted angrily.

Joi chugged back the rest of her drink and threw the glass at the wall. She then used all of her strength pushing Justine to the ground, making her groan in pain.

"What the fuck Joi!! I swear you're out of control and should seek some fuckin' help. I'm really starting to notice a side of you, I wish you would've kept hidden. Stay the fuck away from me!"

"Fuck you Justine! You're just jealous because you're a lonely piece of s-"

"Hey, hey! What going on here?" Carol yelled as her and Beyoncé came to pull the ladies apart.

••••

"Joi come here. Now!" Onika grabbed Joi's jaw, smelling her breath.

"Why does your breath smell like alcohol?! You're only eighteen Aaliyah. This isn't one of your little house parties you're accustomed to, this is my birthday party! Have some damn class. You were just in my face oh so excited about my birthday, and then you act like this? I can't even look at you right now. All you do is cause commotion as if you can't just express your feelings through words. You're getting too old for the stunts you consistently pull. It seems as if every time I'm celebrated for anything, you have to turn around and make it about Joi. You're old enough to know right from wrong. Do not contact me unless it's starting off with an apology. Mommy please get her home safely and let know when y'all make it. Have her take some bc powder." Onika uttered her goodbyes to her mom then went off to look for Lotus.