"It's not me! Whatever you're seeing is not me. If you're not seeing a young, beautiful girl wearing white uniforms then you're seeing the wrong person." I shouted as I walked through the hallway, attracting more onlookers with my noise.

Oh you're here!

I stopped immediately, scanning the room to see if I can sight the person talking to me. It sounded like the girl in the hospital, only a lot cheerful. I decided to respond back, maybe I'll see the person change her features while talking to me.

What are you doing? Why are you looking at everyone like that?

I'm trying to find you. If only you had told me your name and let me see you that day at the hospital, I wouldn't be looking at everyone like this.

Is that the thanks for giving you your sight back?

Thanks but not thanks. I want to see you in person.

I told you, you'll see me when the time is right.

Bitch this place is filled with more weirdos than a drug parlor in an alleyway! You're the only one I can trust.

Awwwnnn!! But you just called me a weirdo.

A trustworthy weirdo.

Hmm, I'll take it. Meet me in the testing room.

I don't know how to get there. Please let's go together.

I was interrupted as someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and met a girl, short, white skin with freckles on her cheeks, she had a slim body on her and the white uniform looked like a gown on her.

"Hi!!" She beamed at me.

"Hi?" I answered her confused. "I'm sorry but I'm in the middle of something. I'm waiting for my friend as I don't really know much about this place. But it was nice to meet you. What's your name?"

She blinked twice at me, still maintaining that huge smile on her face.

"My name's Rose. What's yours?"

She blinked again.

I sighed in defeat and turned my back to her.

Where are you? There's a girl who has been looking at me. Please come take me out of here.

What you talking about? Bitch I'm the girl behind you.

I turned back at the girl and she still had the same look on her face.

Why do you look like that?

That's cause I'm in someone else's head. Duuhhh. I don't do group chats yet.

Can you hurry up? We look really weird. And your smile creeps me out.

Heyy! My mum told me I look amazing when I smile.

Then your mum's definition of smiling and mine are totally different. Can you please hurry up?

Hold on a sec okay?

I stayed quiet and looked at her. After a few seconds, her countenance changed and she dropped the smile.

"Name's Theresa Humphrey. But you can call me Rissa." She said and extended her hand for a shake. I welcomed it but at the last second, she switched to a bear hug and hugged me with her life.

"Rissa, Riss.. I can't breathe.."

She released me from her clutches and I took a second to catch my breath.
"Let's go to the testing room, yeah?"