"I'm sorry, I got startled and dropped the picture." He said nothing as he bent to pick the broken glasses and picture frame. 

"Did I strike a nerve?"

"Just follow the person her and leave." His tone was dripped with anger, so I took that as my queue to leave. I looked at my tour guide and he shrugged, walking out of the room.

I followed suit and left the room but I stopped when a very big palm met my nose.

"Ow!! What the hell?" I howled in pain and massaged my nose. I looked at the person who hit me, ready to raise a fit when I stopped and swallowed at the sight before me.

I was looking at a guy. Not just any guy, this guy had the body structure of Brock Lesnar the wrestler. His hair was jet black accompanied with dark eyes and dark skin tone. His biceps could smash my head in without trying. And I wasn't ready to let my head get smashed in. So I did the only thing I could.

"I'm sorry for smashing my nose into your hands?" I said.

"Scared huh?" He answered and widened this eyes. The voice that answered me did not fit with the body I was seeing. He had the voice of a 5 year old whiny boy.

I watched as he cleared his throat and repeated what he said, this time his voice was more threatening that how it was before. He must have thought I would be scared from my facial expression which showed how wide my eyes were and how open my mouth was. But I was all but scared.

He watched me with anger and confusion as I doubled over in laughter.
"What? What is so funny?" He asked again but I couldn't help but laugh even harder.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!!" He screamed in his angry voice but I still laughed. I raised my hands in the air to tell him to wait. He waited patiently for me to finish laughing.

"Of all the abilities the world has ever known and will know in the future, your's was voice phishing?" I asked and laughed at how silly his face looked. I turned to wipe my tears and when I looked back, I was looking at a boy of my age.

"Nope, my abilities are to create illusions and change my shape." He answered.

"Huh?" I looked at him, all traces of laughter gone from me. "Where's the big guy?"

"He's with me, dumbo." He answered then switched back to the big guy, then back to the young boy again.

"Woaahh!! How did you do that? Does it hurt the way it does to werewolves when you change? How does your clothes not get ripped? How.." I asked but he used his index finger to stop me.

"To your right is the testing room, two stairs down last room on your left. To your left is the assembly room, three stairs down or ground floor. At your back is the nursing room. At your front is the hallway that leads to different training rooms. The other building will be the dormitory. That small building is the trainers office. I believe you'll find the rest of this place if you walk around. If you're not the type who likes to walk around, I don't care. Adios. Hope to see you never." He said and left me standing in front of the medical room, speechless.

"Where do I go to?" I asked an immediately an image filled my eyes, showing me a sitting room filled with many people, all wearing white and holding a tag. On the door it wrote "testing room". Immediately the image changed to a burning furnace. But it was very big to accommodate lots of people. I knew the guy was telling me to go to hell.

"Right back at you!" I responded, not sure if he'll hear me.

I started walking to the testing room. People were looking at me weirdly, I feared that stupid illusionist made people think I was looking crazy.