Loki x Reader-When Evil Falls In Love

Loki's POV

The vortex sucked me inside forcefully,not giving me any chance to escape. The moment my feet touched ground,I was in some unknown place full of buildings and very different people. If there is one thing I know,this isn't Jotunheim. Another thing I've noticed is that all the people were looking at me,so I shot them an evil glare and walked in a different direction. I felt a tap on my shoulder,and turning around,I saw no one. Sighing,I turned around again and jumped back a bit when I saw a lady in front of me,a mischievous smirk etched on her face.

"Ghastly lady,you gave me a fright!"I remarked.

A chuckle escaped her lips."Ghastly? I like the way you speak,"She replied.

My mouth curled into a slight grin,locking my eyes into her (e/c) ones. She looked back at me,her eyes twinkling merrily.

"Where am I?"I questioned,finally snapping out of my daze.

"New York,why?"she replied.

"I have to get back to Jotunheim,"I said firmly.

Your POV

I glanced up and down at the man in front of me. Long raven hair,non-modern clothes,and Jotunheim? I think I know who this one is...

"Is your name Loki by any chance?"I began carefully.

"Why,yes,have you heard of me? Who are you?"he replied in a haughty way.

"A bit,and I'm (Y/n),"I recalled him being mentioned in my Literature class.

"Hmm,alright,"he nodded.

I offered him to stay in my house,and he agreed. As we got home,I made two cups of tea and gave a cup to him.

"Thank you,"he said and he took a sip.

"Sure. So,how did you end up here?"I questioned.

"A vortex took me here,"he replied.

"Interesting,"I said as I took a sip,not taking my eyes off him.

"Well,I must find my way back,"he said afterwards,finishing his tea.

"You can do it tomorrow. Just stay the night here,"I said quickly.

"Oh,alright,"Loki agreed,grinning.

-That night-

I led Loki to my bedroom."You won't mind if I lay beside you,right?"I asked.

"Oh,go ahead,Lady (Y/n)."He smiled and we both lay down,falling asleep in minutes.

After making sure Loki was asleep,I snuck into the kitchen,got the whipped cream and put it on his hand. Then I drew hearts on his cheeks using a pink marker and darkened it in.

-The next morning-

Loki woke up and rubbed his eye,being hit by the whipped cream.

"Urgh!"he groaned as I tried to hold back a laugh.

"Wash your face,"I said,and he did so. When he looked at the mirror,he yelped.

"What is this?"he snarled,pointing at his cheeks.

I just smirked at him.

"You sneaky girl,"he remarked.

I helped him wash it off,and to my surprise,he leaned in and kissed me shortly. I kissed back,blushing.

"What was that?"I asked.

"(Y/n),I know I'm evil,but I somehow found myself attracted to you... I don't know why,but I just felt...that love thing,"he stuttered.

"Oh,Loki,"I touched his face and kissed him deeply,not noticing the vortex form between us. He picked me up and wrapped his arms around my waist,kissing me back.

"Brother?!"came Thor's voice from behind us,making us break away.

"B-brother,"Loki stammered,turning red.

"Hello,human,"Thor greeted,shaking my hand.

"He had been to this world before,"Loki explained.

"We have to go,Loki,"Thor said.

"But I don't want to,"Loki shook his head.

"Just go,Loki,"I remarked."It's okay."

Loki pulled me close."I shall see you soon,my dear (Y/n),"he vowed.

I kissed his forehead and hugged him. He walked towards the vortex,held his brother's hand,waved at me and they jumped in.

"I'll see you soon,Loki,"I said before the vortex shrunk.