Sam Winchester x Reader-Just Another Girl

Your POV

I was in the bakery,doing my part time job. No customers have been in for about an hour,so I decided to put on my earphones and listen to music. After a while,the bell dinged and I stood up to find myself face to face with Sam Winchester. I felt my cheeks go warm,as I greeted him hello.

"What brings you here?"I asked,looking down at my shoes.

He cupped my face with his hands and gave me a short sweet kiss,which made my insides tingle. I pushed him away and got out of the shop.

"Hey,wait!"Sam called,running after me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. He had just kissed me. The man whom I secretly loved just kissed ME. It felt good at first,but I realized I might be just another one of those girls he hooks up with. He loves me,probably a few days,then POOF! Goodbye,Sam.

"(Y/n),please come back!"Sam begged,a few inches away from me.

Sam Winchester's POV

I had just caught up with (Y/n),and I spun her around so she was facing me.

"Why are you running away?"I asked softly.

"I-I can't,Sam. I'm just another girl you would hook up with. I can't be assured that you will love me the same way I loved you,"she says.

"Hey. I love you,"I said,taking her hand.

"Wh-what?"she asked, looking at me.

"When we first met,I fell in love as I stared into your eyes. I just didn't have the courage to ask you out,because you might think I'm just playing with you. But please,let me prove myself different,"I said sincerely,looking at her.

(Y/n) looked at me,smoothed her hands over her skirt and smiled."Fine,I'll give you a chance."

I picked her up and kissed her."I promise I won't fail you,"I said as I pulled away and stroked her hair.