Drunk!Finnick Odair x Reader-After Party Seduction

(Reader Discretion advised.)

Your POV

The Tributes party had just ended and the grounds were almost deserted,except for me,who was taking a night stroll,like I do in my home. I thought I was completely alone,until a person staggered toward me,obviously drunk. As he approached me,I immediately recognized him as Finnick Odair.

"F-Finnick,what are you doing here?"I questioned shyly.

Without warning,Finnick placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes."Annie?"He said softly.

"I-I'm not_"I tried to say but his lips crashed into mine as he kissed me deeply,wrapping his arms around my waist.

My lips were stiff for a moment,but I soon responded to the kiss,seduced by his warm moist lips,which smelled like vodka. I tousled his hair,but soon pulled away.

"What is it,my love?"he asked worriedly.

"We shouldn't be out here,love. Someone might see us,"I whispered into his ear.

He took my hand and led me to a dark alley and started to kiss me again. I knew I was getting carried away,but I didn't want to lose this moment. I've always had a crush on Finnick,and now he was finally here,unexpected,but deep in my heart,I wanted and needed him badly. I kissed him more,as he slid my shirt off me. Smirking,I swayed seductively, making his mouth water. He licked my lower lip,asking for entrance, but as a tease,I didn't let him in. He massaged my chest,making me moan his name. Again,he licked my lower lip,and this time I accepted it,opening my mouth,and he let his tongue explore inside my mouth.

I reached for the button of his jeans and removed it off him. So we were laying there,almost naked.

"I love you,Annie,"he said,his warm breath hitting my cheek.

I paused for a moment."I love you too,Finnick."

He kissed me again,and I kicked off my skirt,getting carried away more and more. But soon,Finnick had fallen asleep,and I put my clothes back on and lay beside him,cuddling him.

Finnick Odair's POV

I woke up at a start and I was shocked to see (Y/n) beside me,sleeping peacefully. I also noticed that my pants were removed out of me. I rose up and wore it,cursing under my breath. I thought of leaving her here,but that would seem heartless,so I kneeled down and tapped her shoulder,causing her to jerk awake. When she saw me,she looked horrified and guilty.

"F-Finnick..."she stuttered.

"What happened last night,(Y/n)?"I questioned,looking half amused at her expression.

"I'm so,so,sorry,Finnick!"She exclaimed."Last night,you were drunk,and then you came to me. You thought I was Annie,and you...you..."

"I what?"I asked again.

(Y/n) closed her eyes."You kissed me. A-and I got carried away..."

"Did we_?"I asked.

"No...well,almost,if you hadn't fell asleep,"she replied."I'm really sorry,Finnick. I just got carried away..."

"Because you like me,right?"I asked,smirking.

"I know your heart belongs to someone else,but I just can't help my feelings... I'm sorry,"she apologized.

"I understand you,(Y/n). You couldn't resist falling for my handsome face,"I joked,hoping that would cheer her up.

She gave a chuckle."We should go back,don't you think?"

"Definitely,"I looped my arm around her back and we walked to an elevator and parted ways.

"See you,"I said before the doors closed.

(Note:I don't know what was THAT,but I do know it all happened because of my crush for Finnick Odair! Yep. Anyway,I hope you like it!)