Percy Jackson x Reader-Always Listen

Your POV

I waited in front of the gate of Camp Half Blood,ready to see Percy,my bestfriend/secret crush. Excitement gleamed out of my eyes as I saw him coming. I jumped up and waved.

"Percy!"I ran to him to give him a hug.

"(Y/n),you're here too?"he asked,mildly surprised.

"Yeah,turns out I'm a daughter of Aphrodite,"I replied nonchalantly."Surprised me too."

"Well,looks like it's bestfriends together again,"he said,a smile curling on his lips.

"Yeah! Now,should we go in?"I asked.

"Sure!"Percy nodded and went in.

Percy Jackson's POV

I followed (Y/n) and she led me to a beautiful house.

"Here we are! A place to stay,"she said,gesturing around the place.

"This is beautiful,"I remarked."Just like that hut we used to go to."

A beautiful smile spread across her beautiful face."I remember!"

See,(Y/n)and I have always been good friends since we were children,and now we are both here,unexpectedly a son or daughter of big shot Godzillas. Weird,but I always dreamt that we will never leave each other. And then,here we are together,right before her aunt was supposed to transport her to a school in London.

"Well,then,Jackson,we better go to sleep. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow,"(Y/n) said,already changed in her favorite red heart pajamas,making me grin.

"What?"she asked,confused.

"You still wear those jammies?"I chuckled.

(Y/n) pouted."Oh go to bed,Perce!"She climbed up the top bunk bed and wrapped herself with a blanket.

"Goodnight,"she mumbled softly.

"Night,"I replied,laying down.

-The next day-

Your POV

A Satyr named Grover gave us a tour all around Camp Half Blood,and Percy and I were put into the blue team,which was led by Luke Castellan,a son of Hermes. For some reason,I didn't seem to trust him. He looks like he has something up on his sleeve that I can't put my finger on. But Percy,who doesn't seem to have suspicions about him,became very close to Luke and had become good friends.

-That night-

Percy must've sensed something's wrong,so he approached me and went,"(Y/n),what's wrong?"

"What? Nothing,"I lied.

"C'mon, you can tell me,"he prodded.

"It's NOTHING!"I blurted out loudly.

Silence plummeted between us two,and he waited,knowing that when I say it's nothing,I'll just break down and tell the truth anyway.

"Well,I think there's something wrong with that Luke guy,but I don't wanna sound judgmental,"I confessed.

Percy frowned slightly and gave me a hug."He's a nice guy,(Y/n),don't worry,"

-Timeskip to when Hades appears in Camp Half Blood-

"Alright,everybody,stay calm!"Chiron called to the running students.

"Where's Luke?"I said loudly,dodging a fireball.

"Haven't seen him!"Chiron replied."Get away Hades!"

"Oh,Chiron,you're no fun!"Hades replied but he disappeared in red smoke anyway.

"You see?! He's a team leader but when Hades attacked,poof! Luke Castellan is missing!"I argued.

"Maybe he had to go somewhere!"Percy retorted.

"Perce,you don't have to be an optimist all the time,"I sighed.

"Well,maybe you're just jealous of him,because I bond with him more than you!"he blurted and he stormed out of the room.

"Perce,wait!"I followed him.

"Just leave me alone,"he said,and by that,I ducked back inside the house.

-Timeskip brought to you by the Olympians-

Percy Jackson's POV

"I am the Lightning Thief,"Luke announced,making me gasp. That liar. There is something wrong about him. I should've listened to (Y/n).

At that moment,a mirror light hit Luke's eyes,blinding him,as (Y/n) took the lightning from Luke,passing it to me.

"Don't thank me now,just run!"she said,and I ran just as Luke got over being blinded by the light.

Your POV

I got my sword and aimed it at Luke.

"A girl fight me? Impossible,"he jeered.

That fueled my anger,and I started to battle with Luke.

"Girls...can do...ANYTHING boys do!"I said,each word accentuated by my swinging sword. Though I attacked pretty well,Luke defended himself smartly. He smiled,and I took that opportunity to slash his face as he turned away.

"MY turn,"Luke said evilly,and he raised up his sword when water attacked him. It was Percy. After getting everything sorted out,Percy apologized to me over and over again.

"I should've listened to you,I'm sorry,"he said.

I kissed his forehead."It's okay,Perce. Now shall we head back?"

"Yeah,"he replied,and by that,we went back to the Camp.

But I knew that the battle's only just begun.