I Like Like You

Chapter 6

Reid's POV

Once we were seated JJ looked over at me and asked me why I brought her here.
"Your obviously way out of my league!" She says which makes me practically choke on my saliva.
"Huh?"
"Ya. Why would a super nice, smart, interesting, genious like you take me here?! Like what else could you have going for you?"
"A beautiful FBI agent that's got a little boy and her name starts with a J." I say barely audible.
"Hmmmmm. I think I could arrange that!" She smirks.
"Oh really now? Why would somebody like that go for someone like me?"
"Because she doesn't have a super handsom, kind, sweet, talented genious all for herself!"
"Well I could definitely arrange that!" I say leaning over the table to whisper something in her ear.
"Maybe I could arrange something even more fun later on!
"Maybe she would enjoy that!" She says sexily.
The waiter comes over 5.238 seconds later.
"Hello I am Thomas and I will be waiting on you today," he says in a high squeeky voice.
"Could I get you something to drink?"
"Actually can I have a Bud Light please and thank you?" I say.
"Most certainly!" Thomas responds and smiles at me.
"Can I have a Heineken please and thank you?" JJ asks with a smirk and a wink towards Thomas.
"Yeah," he responds winking at me and walks off.
As soon as he leaves JJ starts into a laughing fit!
"What? What's so funny Jage?"
"He's so gay!"
"Oh come on! His voice is squeaky so what?" I say.
"I winked at him and give him a smile and he returned the wink to YOU!" She says still laughing!
"So.... That doesn't prove any-..... Ok yeah. Maybe he is gay!" I say with a sigh.
"Oh....... I never knew!" She says sarcastically and putting her hands in her cheeks gasping.
"Be quiet Ms. American Idol."
In a response I get a glare. I just chuckle.
A few minutes later Thomas returns with our drinks.
"For the girl!" He says handing JJ her drink.
"Thank you!"
"And for the handsom man over here, the Bud Light!" He says and gives me a full teeth smile.
I look over at Jage and watch her bite her lip so she won't laugh. I give her the dirtiest glare I can. She responds with a hurt expression.
*20 minutes later*
"Ok....ok!" I say while laughing,"what was your funniest moment in school?"
"Probably when I was in kindergarten, when I pretended to be sick so I could go home and set the timer for Automic Betty!" She says taking a big gulp of her fourth beer.
"Really?! I did the same but for Star Trek!" I say laughing and also taking a gulp of my beer.
"TWINSIES!!" We say at the same time while laughing like four year olds!
"Ok spency I have to tell you something!" She says trying to get out of her chair and stumbling over to me and sitting in my lap.
"Yeah?" I say playing with her hair.
"I love you."
"I love you too JJ. We're best friends!" I say.
"No spence. I like like you. "
"Oh...... Maybe this will help tell you how I feel!" I barely finish before smashing my lips into hers!
We break apart after 13.48 seconds of kissing.
"We should get going!" I say quickly paying before picking her up and running out of the resteraunt.