Ancietmus-Who does it better

A/N- Hello everybody! Here is a smut story for your horny minds;)

Requested- Anonymous

The story line in the story- This is a Trans! Virgil ftm, he has top surgery so he does not have boobs. Remus and Janus are both Virgil's sneaky links and they are trying to figure out who can do it better so they fuck Virgil like the sunset to basically compete against each other and stuff.

kinks and stuff- breeding  kink, praising kink, ya

.....................................................................................

Virgil was sitting on the couch when his two sneaky links come running to him screaming at each other. When they approached them they where still screaming at each other, all Virgil hears in nonsense, he can't understand them whats so ever. Virgil was finally fed up, "REMUS, JANUS!" They stop and look at him, "what the hell are you two fighting about!?" Remus takes a deep breath, "VIRGIL PLEASE TELL JANUS THAT I PLEASURE YOU BETTER THAN HE DOES!" "NO! I DO AND YOU KNOW IT FOR A FACT REMUS!" Virgil sighs, 'its just them fighting over dumb shit...again-_-"Virgie please tell Janus who pleasures you more" They both look at Virgil and Virgil looks at Janus and Remus back and fourth, "to be honest I have no idea." 

Remus and Janus sank in disappointment as they have no idea who does it better. Virgil just hops on his phone. Just suddenly Remus gets a bright idea, he walks closer to Janus and whispers something in his ear. Virgil looks up while he does then and watches a smug look on Janus appear. oh shit. Remus and Janus turn to Virgil both having the same smug looks on their faces, "hey Virgie" Remus says as he gets closer to the point where he is face to face with Virgil. Virgil blushes and looks away, well tries, Remus just brought his face back to look at him, "how about we find out who does it better huh?" Virgil blushes, "h-how?" Janus comes along and Remus makes space for him, "we'll show you" Janus lands the first kiss on Virgil while Remus goes for the neck. Virgil moaned and making it so that Janus's tongue was in his mouth, exploring it while Remus aggressively leaves dozens and dozens of hickeys on Virgil's neck and exposed color bone. Janus breaks the kiss, Virgil whimpers of loss and Janus chuckles at him. He then starts to unzips Virgil purple jacket and exposes Virgil wearing a black crop top, "you look cute in the crop top" Janus says sweetly, he then gently removes it. exposing Virgil's pale chest, "so pretty" Remus coos.  

Remus puts his hand on Virgil's crotch and rubs his clit through his sweatpants, "ah~" Virgil moans at the sudden friction he feels. He bucks his hips trying to get more friction from Remus's hand, "be patient princess" he said softly kissing his stomach. Janus then adds his hand along with Remus looking deathly at Remus, he lips the words, "I'm doing better," Remus just rolls his eyes and nodding no. 

Remus and Janus work together to pull down Virgil's pants revealing a strapped thong. Remus and Janus go wide eye, "shit Virgil you look so sexy in these." Virgil looks away embarrassed, he grabs a pillow and covers his face, "no, no, no, none of that, we need to see you face princess," Janus says moving the pillow. Janus kisses the clothed cunt making Virgil very needy and whine. Janus then moves the thong to the side and take his thumb putting it on the 'magic button' and starts rubbing in circular motion. Remus gets up from the couch and walks where Virgil's face was. He removed his pants revealing his long member. Virgil sits up a bit and starts stroking his dick earning a groan from Remus. Moving his tongue up and down the base he then starts sucking on the tip. Virgil then feels a warm mouth on his cunt making him moan on Remus's dick.

Janus was eating Virgil out and Virgil was sucking Remus's dick, the whole time Remus and Janus were glaring at each other. They were serious about this. Remus then grabbed the back of Virgil's head and started face fucking him. god damn. Janus of course got jealous or competitive, hard to tell with him, and just when faster and harder on the sucking and licking which of course Virgil's legs were already shaking a little bit. Virgil then screamed when he squirted all over Janus's face and Remus came into his mouth. Janus smirked, Remus pulled his dick out of Virgil, "your doing such a good job for us Virgie" Remus said as he kisses Virgil on the cheek. Janus took his pants, boxers, and shirt off right before both him and Remus picked Virgil up legs spread apart. 

Janus grabbed lube and put it on his and Remus's dick and both Virgil's holes. Remus rubbed the lube on Virgil making him groan. Janus and Remus then very gently pushed into Virgil's holes, Janus taking the back and Remus taking the front, "aaaaahhh~" Virgil moaned loudly. Remus and Janus started at a slow pace working their way up faster and faster "fuck yes!" Virgil was moaning and babbling enjoying the pleasure Janus and Remus prepared for him. They smirked, "yeah? you like taking both our cocks princess?" Remus smugly asked, "yes! yes!" Virgil babbled out. Yeah, you could imagine he was having the time of his life. Suddenly Virgil screams, "oh god I'm cum!" He digs his nails in Remus's back, "go ahead princess we'll do it with you" (cause that makes scene cumming at the same time.)

Remus pulled out and right then Virgil squirted all over him, as Remus came on Virgil's stomach and Janus cums inside Virgil's ass. Janus and Virgil both moan from this. 

Remus and Janus stood their still holding Virgil as they all caught their breath. Remus then takes Virgil while Janus then grabs a wash cloth. They met in Virgil's room knowing he would probably be more comfortable sleeping in there. Janus washed Virgil down while Remus grabbed fresh clean sweatpants for Virgil.

Remus and Janus each take a side of the emo and cuddle him up on top of them with some blankets. When Virgil finally fell asleep the bickering was started up again, "I totally did it better" Remus said, "dude now way, I was better at it" "the fuck you where" as they went back and forth Virgil woke up, "shut up you two. you guys are acting like children...plus you both did it equally we should have threesomes more often" Virgil pointed out. Remus and Janus looked at each other and laughed, "alright emo" Remus said and they let Virgil fall asleep again.......and they glared each other down before going to bed themselves.

Yeah. They are never letting this go.

...................................................................................

A/N- Hello you horny people. I hope you enjoyed this story sorry if its kinda crappy- 

but thank you again for the person who requested this, I had fun writing it!!!

Have a good day gay pals!!!