The Tyrant Dog Demon

"Retreat-!" The demon did not manage to finish his sentence as his head was cut off.

"That's- That's Mitsuko! The daughter of the powerful inu daiyōkai!"

"No way! The Tyrant Dog Demon is here?!" 

Many shouted in fear as they fled but many also stayed showing their determination "I applaud you for being brave" Mitsuko said as she dashed forward to attack them.

The army and allies of Mitsuko stared in admiration at her, their leader. Truly the title of The Tyrant Dog Demon fits her everytime she went on battles. 

Sesshomaru also stared at Mitsuko, her moves were flawless, powerful yet elegant. He admire Mitsuko greatly, she was his role model. He wonder how she managed to do it, did their father taught her something that he didn't taught him? No. Her moves were way too different from their father.

Perhaps she learned it from mother? No, that's also impossible. Mother only taught etiquette and stuff regarding on how to be a good ruler. She's not much of a swordsman either, so Sesshomaru came to a conclusion that this is indeed a style that Mitsuko created herself. It made him admire her even more.

"Good job Mitsuko" Tōga praised, he was certainly proud of his eldest child and his only daughter. 

"Father, have you found the reason why the 2 demon species are attacking each other?" Mitsuko asked

Tōga nodded and smiled at her "I have. I will solve this matter with my own hands. You can go back to Sesshomaru" 

"Alright. Good luck father" Mitsuko said as she slightly bowed and walk over to Sesshomaru 

"Were you watching me?" She teased him and ruffle his hair, her warm kind gaze completely different from earlier. 

"Don't do that" Sesshomaru scoffed as he slapped Mitsuko hand away from his head. Mitsuko giggled slightly at his behavior "let us go back"

"She's like a completely different person from earlier!" One of the demons stared in disbelieve 

"That's Mitsuko-Sama for you" One of the crow demons nodded