𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝.

𝐎𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. <3
_________________________________________

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I walked down the stairs, turning towards one of the many gardens. As I walked towards the garden I heard Shadow humming softly. I went out and spotted Rose watching Shadow from a bench near the door. Stalker much. Rose montinued for me to join her so I took my place next to her. Neither of us spoke for awhile before she finally broke the awkord silence.

"You dating Shadow yet?" She asked, chatching me offguard.

"What? No. Of course not. Why would we be?" I stuttered, still supprised from the sudden question.

Rose looked me up and down before turning back to Shadow. She shrugged before answering.

"Well, you two act like a old, married couple so I just assomed. It looks like Shadow likes you anyway." Rose replied.

"You can tell?" I inquired.

"Of course I can. She's my best friend. Sure, she can be a mean little bitch at times but at the end of the day, she would die for the people she loves." Rose smiled at me before getting up and walking off.

Just as she left, Shadow spun around to see me. She came and sat next to me, a troubled expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared. I'm scared Emery will come and fuck everything up, I'm scared we'll have a repeat of the last two months, but mostly, I'm scared we won't be as lucky as last time." She whispered so only I can hear.

"Lucky? Shadow, you're brothers dead!"

"It could off been alot worse. It could of been Adora who had died there, or Catra or Bow or Glimmer. It could have been you." She replied.

"But it wasn't. It could of been, but it wasn't. And as long as we all stick together, as a family, nothing or no one can hurt us." I said, reassuring her.

"You don't understand do you? Having a family is what got me into this mess. Loving people almost got me killed." She sighed.

"But it didn't." I say.

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS ME, EMERY OR ANYONE ELSE THAT DIES NEXT, BECAUSE, AT THE END OF THE DAY, THERE STILL FUCKING DEAD." Shadow screams at me, getting up from the bench.

Tears glittered in her eyes as she turned around and ran into the castle. Guilt flooded my body. How could I be so stupid?
_________________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡.
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

-𝐀𝐬𝐡
(𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬) 😭