While Sana is getting to Chaeyoung's room. Lisa is touring Irene outside, they didn't have a chance to get to know each other so they took it as an opportunity while everyone is sleeping. They are both happy and laughing until Lisa sighed.

"I know you have questions about Chaeyoung and Jennie," Lisa sat down as they reached a mini-mountain near the farm where they can have a view of a little village.

"I'm confused why Roseanne when in marriage certificate her name is Chaeyoung," Irene asked.

"Chaeyoung Park is her real name. However, in business world she uses Roseanne as a name. Only family and Friends know Chaeyoung's name, so keep it a secret okay?"

"I want to tell you what I know, Irene, but It is not my place to tell. I would if you promised me to keep it just like what I'm doing." Irene nodded.

"Why did you register the wedding?" Irene asked.

"Before the wedding, I betrayed my best friend. I showed Jennie all of Jisoo's photos," Irene widen her eyes because she cannot believe it but Lisa secretly filmed it and showed Irene.

Lisa gave Jennie a photo card of Jisoo, "Isn't she beautiful?" Lisa asked Jennie who's normally shuffling the photo cards.

"Hmm, she is but, I still prefer my Chaeyoung. Why are you even showing me this?" Jennie asked.

"What if I told you that you love that person?" Lisa said.

"Oh, is she an ex? I don't feel anything, I can't also remember her. What's her name?"

"Jisoo," Lisa smiled, she knows that Jennie wants to marry Chaeyoung but she doesn't want her best friend to get hurt. She has no choice but to make Jennie remember.

"Jen, Do you still want to marry my best friend? What if your memory came back and you realize that you still love that person in the photo card,"

"Do you believe in, My memory forgets but my heart remembers," Lisa nodded, "I love your best friend with all my heart, with or without memory, I will choose her," Jennie giggled and bring back the photo cards to Lisa.

"Don't mention this to Chaeyoung okay?" Jennie nodded.

"Jennie loves Chaeyoung so much. They both changed each other in a crazy way. You know your best friend, I know my best friend. Both of them are also our boss," Irene is still frozen in her position.

"How did Chaeyoung and Jennie meet? why Jennie?"

"Jennie cheated on Jisoo with Chaeyoung," Lisa said. "That's how they met. I was there when I saw them making out and I followed them, they paid for a room," Lisa explained.

"Jennie will never cheat on Jisoo! she's been in love with Jisoo since they were kids!" Irene unbelievably said.

"That's my question too," Lisa said. "I trust you so much, Irene. I don't know why, but I do. Please don't betray my trust,"

"How did Jennie lose her memory?" Lisa sighed.

"The next day after they slept together. I waited for Chaeyoung to come out. I thought she was going home. I followed her because Chaeyoung never acted this way before, I wanted to know how Jennie changed Chaeyoung immediately. I'm worried about my best friend but I'm also happy,"

"Jennie went home that night, but it is raining hard. She is not familiar with how the road works here and went to the dangerous road. Chaeyoung followed her and put the danger sign. I did follow them until I received a call from Chaeyoung to prepare a private rescue in the location without her knowing that I'm behind her," Lisa took a long breath.

"And then I noticed that Jennie didn't notice how fast she is and there is a sudden left turn road there. I know that moment that Jennie will die, I know that her car will fall into the cliff. However, I saw how Chaeyoung's car suddenly went fast. Chaeyoung drifted her car and blocked Jennie's car in front so she won't fall on the cliff," Lisa painfully smile.

"I thought I'm losing my best friend," Tears went out of her eyes as she wiped them. "Chaeyoung saved Jennie's life,"

Chaeyoung drove as fast as she can to stop Jennie from slipping into the cliff. She can't lose Jennie this way.

Not Today.

She has no choice but to block the way.

She succeed in blocking the way, She crossed her car and was bumped by Jennie's car. she went out of her car to see that Jennie's airbag did not activate.

Chaeyoung worriedly opened Jennie's door and checked her pulse. She smiled and kissed the brunette, "I thought I lost you," Chaeyoung mumbles as she carried the brunette out of the car.

"Lisa? why are you here?" Chaeyoung said while blood is dripping on her face.

"Please save her," Chaeyoung said before she passed out.