Sana pulled away and smirked, "You look hot there," and she walked away.

"What the fuck Sana! you can't just kiss us like that! we aren't kids anymore!" Lisa half yelled and followed her before Sana can go out of the room.

"Tell me you didn't like it," Sana said.

"You're insane,"

"You talk too much, Lisa. Chaeyoung and Jennie wasn't reacting this much when I kissed them,"

"You fucking kissed Jennie too?!"

"What? It's friendly peck!" Sana reasoned out. Since Lisa, Sana, and Chaeyoung were kids they've grown up greeting each other with a peck on lips. It is normal for them and they don't give it malice, the difference is Chaeyoung stopped doing it after the kidnapping when she was 10 years old but she still let Lisa and Sana kiss her.

And Lisa is just not in the mood for that today.

"Sana! a friendly peck for other people is on the cheeks! and Jennie is not used to that!" Lisa said. "Like what I said, We aren't kids anymore. You cannot just kiss me and Chaeyoung on the lips! people might misunderstand!"

"You're overreacting, Lisa," Sana sighed. "Fine, I won't kiss you anymore."

"And Chaeyoung!" Lisa added.

"Aish! Whatever!" Sana rolled her eyes.

Lisa sighed and peck Sana's lips. "I'm sorry. I'm just having a bad day. Leave me for a while,"

Lisa is reacting this much because they are now adults and they are in the Asian country. Kissing on lips is a big deal.

The three best friends are so used to it that fear Lisa that someday they will be in a relationship and their future partners wouldn't understand it.

It just came to Lisa's mind lately and it is just making her afraid to lose her best friends because of their partner's possible drama.

Lisa is just so shocked that Jennie knows and Sana is also able to kiss her without making a big deal.

Lisa explained it well to her best friend and After that, Sana nodded to what Lisa asked her and walked out of the office to go to the meeting place with the Kimtech.

She is somehow worried for Chaeyoung so she waited outside.

On the other side. Jennie cannot take her eyes away from the cold elegant woman she just met.

"Ms. Park what do you think about the presentation?" The Kim's asked.

"Is that even a presentation? I thought it is some kind of crammed school presentation." Chaeyoung smirked.

"I'm disappointed,"

"You did not even listen!" the presenter whined.

Now, it is expected that the presenter will lose his Job because he disrespected the Park.

"Why would I continue listening when from the start it already want me to walk out. I would say you are lucky I did not do that," Chaeyoung seriously said which made the presenter silent.

"Can you leave us for a while?" Mr. Kim said as everyone left the meeting room except Mr. Kim, Jennie, and Chaeyoung.

"We're sorry Ms. Park, we will have it fixed and present it to you again!" Jennie's Dad said that made Chaeyoung raises her eyebrow.

"How can you assure me that you will present a better proposal next time? my time isn't free Mr. Kim, I suggest you should focus on your internal before coming to me," The elegant woman harshly said.

"I will prepare it this time," Jennie interrupted.

"Oh, what's the difference you can make?"

"Kim Jennie, that's my name," Jen said.

'of course,' Chaeyoung internally said. 'wrong, Park Jennie,'

"I admit that I made the mistake of not reviewing the presentation before coming here. I just came back because of personal reasons, please give us a chance, we will do better."

"Ms. Kim, I'd love to see your work however, it's not the right time to partner with us. You still have a lot to improve in your internal. The answer is no," Chaeyoung said.

Mr. Kim sighed and nodded. He understands and he trusts the Park with business.

"Nice to finally meet you, Ms. Roseanne Park, What can I call you?" Jennie's dad said,

"Oh, You can call me Park," Chaeyoung said.

"I'll continue calling you Ms. Park then. Apologies, I would love to have more time with you, but I have to go, I still need to see my wife. Once again, I apologize for our presentation. I promise we will do better until you approve of us. Don't worry, Jennie here will accompany you," Mr. Kim said as he rushed out leaving Chaeyoung and Jennie alone.

"I guess, I have nothing to do here anymore," Chaeyoung coldly said.

"Have we met before?" Jennie randomly asked.