Instead of studying the papers, Jennie just stared at the tea in front of her and take a sip but she did not like it.

In the end, she left the tea until it got cold.

Irene got a little bit mad seeing the Tea untouched. She doesn't know why her boss is acting weird. Jennie is still the old bitch person but there is something different with her that is like a different person.

The boss has been like that since she came back. Her mood swing gotten worse that she doesn't know if Jennie is becoming soft or she just like messing up with people's emotions.

"Nay, have you seen the changes with Jennie?" Irene whispered with Nayeon while they are watching their boss through the glass on the other side of room.

"You've notice too?" Nay, or the bunny widened her eyes.

"Yeah, she's like kind and then suddenly change to be harsh," Irene sighed.

"I saw her cleaning her Office,the Jennie we know never do that," Dahyun appeared.

"But she looks confused, at a moment she looks genuinely doing things but the next minute she's confused as if she doesn't know what's happening to her," Dahyun added.

"There are things that doesn't add up," Irene hummed.

"Let's give her time. I heard that when you are in comma you are like dreaming. From my experience, my dreams is a big factor on how I change," Dahyun said.

"What do you mean?" Nay curiously asked.

"back then, I dreamt about cheating, and I knew how it affected me so much. Everything is just like falling apart, it feels so real and it hurts so bad," She looked away as she thought her dreams that she's cheating with Sana and Tzuyu discovered it. After that she tried her best to avoid Sana because they both know how they feel with each other.

"And I thought, I don't want to feel that way again. So I will never do such thing because I saw a glimpse of what can happen," Dubu cleared her throat, remembering how everything just fall apart, she lost all of her friends.

"Maybe that's why Jennie has been weird," Nayeon beamed. "Why is she so hard on people tho? I heard Tzuyu and Sana broke up because the girl just insulted Jen,"

"They broke up?" Dubu widen her eyes.

"They did! but anyway! That's Jennie. We don't really know what's going on in her head," Irene stood up and continued with her work.

After the long hours of work, Jennie then went home to her family and have dinner with them.

Everytime they are eating as a family, Jennie is receiving an apologetic look and pity that is making her uncomfortable.

"We are so sorry, Jennie," her family said.

"No, It's fine. Let's not talk about it. I don't want to be reminded that I slept or wasted two year of my life," Jennie coldly said.

"I'm done eating," she said and carried her plates and wash it with the other plates that are not washed yet as a habit from living in countryside.

"Ms. Jennie, oh my gosh, why are you washing the dishes?!" one of the helper said that startled the brunette. She did not notice what she's doing that is freaking her out. She's doing it again.

"Because no one is here to wash!!" Jennie yelled out of panic, "Do you want me to kick you out!!"

"No, Ms. Kim, I'm sorry. Please don't kick me out," the helper rumbled.

"Whatever! do your work!" The brunette somehow want to apologize but she cannot. Why would she want to apologize? And Why the hell is she washing the dishes.

Jennie looked the her hands and touched it. It's not as soft as before.

She's doing it again.

"I feel so empty" Jennie thought. "What am I missing?"

For weeks she's been avoiding everyone and not letting anyone enter her office. She's been grumpy and confusing.

Jisoo has been very patient with Jennie because she understand that her girlfriend just missed two years of her life and need to catch up with what she left two years ago. Jennie is always clingy to Jisoo but lately Jennie is different, it worries her because she hates changes.

After that, Jennie has been clingy and sweet with her girlfriend. She is filling all the dates they missed and enjoyed every moments. The thing is Jennie doesn't feel like sleeping with her girlfriend not only because of her scars but also she is doesn't feel ready to do it again.

"Jennie, it should be two years ago, but shit happens, now that you are here. Will you marry me, Kim Jennie!" Jisoo kneeled in front of their family and friends as they were suppose to celebrate Jennie's birthday.

"Of course! You just asked the most beautiful woman who's been in love with you since we were kids," Jennie hugged her Fiance but she just heard her own voice ringing in her ears.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you,"

"Hey? Are you okay?" Jisoo worriedly said after she gave her girlfriend a kiss.

"Uh? Yes," The brunette said in doubt.

"I'm getting married," Jennie doesn't seem like she's happy. It feels so wrong.

"I should be happy, right? " Jennie mumbled.