Only because of Im Jennie.

"You're not sure, Chaeyoung. I've been Jennie's doctor for two years and I can tell that her feeling for you is real,"

"From the start, Jennie thought that I'm her girlfriend that she loves so much," Chaeyoung coldly said. "Let's accept the fact that it's not me,"

"But I know, we all know that I at least believed that it's me. I hate how feelings can mess me up," Chaeyoung groans because she also believes that she succeeds in making Jennie love her too for real but she will never be sure because the only memory Jennie has is their memory for two years.

Her big question is, Will her feelings for Chaeyoung will remain the same if she regained her memory and remember her best friend whom she's been in love with since they were kids.

"I want to go back to my family," Chaeyoung sighed as Jennie's words kept repeating in her head.

The elegant woman bitterly smiled and accepted her defeat. It lasted longer than she expected. It is all worth it even she didn't get the girl.

It only takes Kim Jennie to crush her walls, but she's a builder. Chaeyoung is a builder, she will always build that wall and Jennie not remembering her will make it easier for her.

At some point, she will always have to go back to being the Roseanne Park Chaeyoung her grandfather built.

"Don't tell Jennie about her life with us. Maybe you can tell her that she's in a coma for two years,"

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa as if she's already dead.

"What love even means, grandpa?" Young Chaeyoung coldly asked. "If that is what gonna happen, then I don't want to know what love is,"

"Lisa, clean up everything. Dr. Park, call Jennie's Family," the elegant woman plainly said.

"Let's go home,"

The Three Best friends went back to the countryside while Jennie cannot sleep anymore because everything feels weird for her.

She is having this weird feeling and expecting someone to enter her room. Just like what she saw in her dream, a woman without a clear face in simple clothes went to her and gave her a hug.

It feels home but she brushed it off. She touched her chest and feels her heart racing because of a weird dream.

Dr. Park entered Jennie's room once again to check on her.

"Mrs. Par oh Ms. Kim," Dr. Park cleared her throat. "How are you feeling?"

"My heart hurts," Jennie said. "I saw the newspaper, why it is dated 2024?"

"Because it's already 2024 Ms. Kim," Jennie widen her eyes because she clearly remembers that it was 2022.

"Tell me you are joking?" Jennie nervously said but Dr. Park just shook his head.

"I already called your family Ms. Kim they'll be here in an hour,"

"What happened to me in two years?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know Ms. Kim, all I know is you are in Coma for two years. We didn't know who you are until news came a week ago,"

"Seriously?! you don't know me?!" Jen gritted her teeth, "Are you all living under the rock?! where exactly is this place?!" she said arrogantly.

It hurt Mr. Park because the Jennie in front of him is not the Mrs. Park Jennie she bonded with. She is a whole different asshole, arrogant person that you would wish to say that she deserves the accident.

'what did even Chaeyoung see in this girl?' Dr. Park said to himself, completely treating Jennie as a different person too as if they never loved each other's company before.

"I'm sorry Ms. Im, you're in the countryside," Dr. Park said, she is in the countryside but the difference is, it is far from where Chaeyoung and Jennie's farm is.

It is like in the other side of the country, she had the same doctor because who are you kidding? Chaeyoung owned the hospital and she only trust Dr. Park to take care of Jennie.

"What the hell am I doing in a fucking countryside?" Jen said in disappointment.

"Ask yourself Ms. Kim, If you don't mind, I'll take my leave," Mr. Park coldly said. He hates this Jennie. He doesn't like to deal with her anymore because he can hit her head anytime to make her remember her two years personality.

"Nini, don't be a grandma,"

For some reason, Jennie suddenly feels guilty about how she acted in front of Dr. Park. The Kim Jennie has never felt so guilty with her action but now it is like guilt if eating her.

"Dr. Park!" Jennie yelled before the doctor can go out. "I'm sorry for how I acted. Thank you for taking care of me!" the patient sincerely said before the doctor slightly smiled and went out.

"What the hell was that Kim Jennie?!" she internal scolded herself.