"Okay, Let's do that," Chaeyoung said and hugged the brunette tightly.

"I'm getting married!!" Jennie yelled and jumped like she won the lottery. She ran to Lisa and Sana and gave them a big hug.

"Thank you for being so supportive," Jennie said.

"Of course! you are our best friend," Sana giggled.

"Yes! whatever makes you both happy, we will always support it," Lisa chuckled.

"How did you plan it? Jen doesn't even have a phone to contact you?" Chaeyoung said.

"I told them the last weekend," Jen said, Lisa and Sana have been visiting Chaeyoung and Jennie every weekend, that's why they all got closer with each other. "We've been planning it the long time,"

They take Jennie out but not the far, it's just like a road trip for a breather. The brunette is feeling the vibes of family that is making her Miss someone she doesn't remember.

Jennie feels like she still has her family out there that she cannot remember, but she is not so sure since Chaeyoung told her that she never talked about her family to Chaeyoung.

"And since you said yes, we invited the priest to do the wedding now," Lisa said and pulled Chaeyoung to change her clothes.

The same day Jennie proposed is the same day they got married. It was all planned by Sana and Lisa.

They want Chaeyoung to be happy even if they know that it's risky. Chaeyoung asked the two not to make the wedding legal, however, Lisa and Sana did make it legal without Chaeyoung's knowledge.

It's not really totally planned. It is their drunken decision.

It was when Lisa and Sana went home and get drunk together out of frustration, because Jennie is obviously in love with Chaeyoung, and hell, Chaeyoung wanted the wedding to be legal however, the elegant woman doesn't like to take advantage of the situation.

Chaeyoung already took advantage of Jennie, she doesn't want to go this far. She still knows her limitations after going this far already.

"They are obviously so in love with each other. Tell me that Jennie's feelings are real," Sana said as she drank too much alcohol.

"I'm afraid of what's going to happen," Lisa said.

"You know what? fuck it. Let's register their wedding. Let's make it legal," Sana smirked. "I know the Kim's, they are a heavy believer of marriage."

"Fuck yes! let's do that," Lisa cheered.

And that's what happened, Lisa and Sana woke up wasted without any idea of what they did when they were intoxicated.

Another year has passed again. Chaeyoung and Jennie are already married for a year now and together for two years. Nothing has changed for them, they are living with their routine with an additional adventure that Chae knows that Rich Jennie surely wouldn't like to do.

"Happy Anniversary Love birds!" Sana said as she winked while giving a small envelope to Jennie.

"A trip to Paris?! Oh my god,Sana and Lisa," Jen hugged the two.

"You both deserve a trip," Lisa said.

"How about the Farm?" Jen looked at Chaeyoung.

"We will take care of it!" Lisa said. Chaeyoung is doubtful but seeing her wife happy, maybe they both deserve a trip.
--
Coming to Paris is so memorable for the married couple.

"What will you do if you discovered that I'm lying to you?" Chaeyoung back hugged Jennie while they are looking at the Eiffel Tower.

"Why are you asking that? I don't think you can lie to me. You're the most honest person I know. I mean look at you, I know when you are lying to me, you're a mess when you lie," Jennie chuckled.

"Yeah, You're right." Chae sighed, "But I'm good at lying Jennie," she thought.

Everything went well during the trip However, Chaeyoung did not expect the horror as soon as the lovers landed in Korea.

"Kim Jennie, a model and the daughter of Kim tech, one of the most powerful people in Korea is still no show for two years. According to her family, she is just taking some break. However, Jennie hasn't updated any of her social media yet, which has never happened before," the news is all over the airport showing Jennie's face with her lucrative clothes. "Do you think something happened to the successor of Kimtech?"

Luckily, Jennie and Chaeyoung are well covered and not noticed by anyone as they landed. It is also their lucky day because the airport is not as crowded as it is.

Chaeyoung froze in her place as she saw Jennie walking as fast as she can. She tried to also walk fast to follow Jennie to the car they left at the Airport when they went to Paris.

Jennie entered the car wearing her disappointment.

"What is that?!" Jennie yelled as she removed her disguise. she finds it weird at first that they are both covered as if they are hiding from people but Chaeyoung just told her that it's so cold that they needed to make sure they are fully covered.

"Is that me?" Jennie asked even she obviously know that it is her.

"I'm sorry," Chaeyoung looked down.

"Do you know about this?" Jennie coldly asked as Chaeyoung nodded, "Was any of it real?"

"I.. Jennie, I.." Chaeyoung stuttered as she knows she fucked up. She is glad Jennie did not bolt out and caused something inside the airport because it can cause a big scandal for the both of them.

"Who are you in my life Chaeyoung?" Jen shook her head.

"I'm just stranger. We slept together before the accident and.." Chaeyoung nervously said. "Look, I know what I did is unforgivable, and my reasons are unacceptable. I just can't let you go,"

"You hid me from my family, Chaeyoung!!" Jennie gritted her teeth. "I can't believe that I trusted you, for two years, Chaeyoung,"

"I'm sorry,"

Jennie suddenly felt her head hurt as a vision of her memory suddenly appeared.

The brunette saw a  black car behind her drive fast and bumped her car in front of her car. She massaged her head as her eyes is not clear but before she passed out, she saw a blonde woman coming out of the car and the person who bumped her.

It's Chaeyoung.

"You caused the accident?" Jennie nervously said.

"What? No!" Chaeyoung shook her head and tried to go near Jennie but the brunette is suddenly panicking. "Jen! Listen to me,"

"Why would I listen to you?! you're a liar! oh my gosh, I'm so stupid, of course, you planned it. I don't even know you! I trusted you but you just lied to me!" Jen pushed Chaeyoung out of the car.

"I don't know if I want to see you again."

"You took away my freedom. You imprisoned me in the countryside. Now, it makes sense why you don't want me to go farther than the farm," Jennie bitterly said.

"Jen, please. I.."

"I want to go back to my family," Jennie said as she entered the driver's seat "Don't follow me," and she drove the car fast leaving Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung sobbed as Sana and Lisa's car arrived just to see their best friend crying. Lisa and Sana are supposed to see them as they cannot wait to hear about the trip, but this is what happened.

"What happened?" Sana worriedly said.

"Let's follow Jennie!" Chaeyoung said and entered the car "She's not in her right mind to drive,"

Sana and Lisa nodded and drove fast to follow Jennie without asking more questions.

"Does she remember?" Lisa asked.

"No, she just heard the news," Chaeyoung said.

"Jennie!!!" Sana yelled as she saw the car that is Jennie's driving hit the tree.