"She sees enough animals already, she doesn't need to see more animals here," Chaeyoung smirked which made Sana choke, while Lisa burst out laughing.

"Yah! Chongha!" Sana pouted.

"Seriously, you cannot just come here. And if you are saying seeing other people. We have other workers on the farm that she sees," Chaeyoung sighed. "I can surely make things interesting for her not to be tired of me,"

"I cannot believe this, you are really in love," Sana dropped her jaw because of the look that Chaeyoung is showing in front of them.

"shush," Chaeyoung walked out and helped Jennie prepare the food.

"Why did you come here now?" Jennie asked chae's best friends.

"Oh, we live in Seoul, we have a busy schedule and today is just our available time," Sana said.

"Can we visit you in Seoul sometime? I want to see big buildings too. I only see farms and water here," Jennie pouted as Sana and Lisa looked at Chaeyoung who is now giving an apologetic smile. "Coffee beans are everywhere," Jennie chuckled as she prepared a brewed coffee freshly roasted from their farm.

Jennie has this vision of Seoul because of the magazine she has seen in their living room.

"Okay, but we can't do that for now," Chaeyoung sweetly said. "You need to recover first and remember. Plus, we are still busy to leave the farm,"

"Seoul is a place you don't want to go to Jennie. If I were you, I'll prefer staying here," Lisa said just to back up her best friend.

"Big building is just giving me vibes as if it's inviting me," Jennie sighed as Sana rolled her eyes.

"Old Jennie is still alive," Sana whispered as she received a hard kick under the table.

"Ouch!!" Sana painfully chuckled.

"Oh, you should be careful Sana so you won't hurt yourself," Chaeyoung sarcastically said with her sweet but deadly smile.

"Yeah, I'm just being clumsy,"

"Okay, will look forward to that," Jen kissed Chaeyoung's cheeks leaving the elegant woman blushing,"You should catch up with each other. I'll just wash the dishes." Jennie said.

"You made her wash dishes?" Lisa widens her eyes.

"Why? I do the dishes too?"

"Chaeyoung, Jennie is different," Sana said since she knows more about Jennie.

"I know. I'm not changing her. It's just, I want to do things with her," Chaeyoung shyly said. but later realized what Sana have said. "Wait? how did you know that she's different?

"I know Jennie, we already met before," Sana told Chaeyoung all she knows.

The elegant woman widens her eyes, "What if you trigger Jennie's memory?" she is not so ready to lose Jennie this fast.

"No, don't worry, we don't have many memories together. She doesn't care about me, plus she's a bitch," Sana waved her hands.

"You did a good job on handling her, just like how you managed your business. The only difference is, you are all soft and gentle to Jennie,"

"Uhm, this is awkward," Chaeyoung shyly giggled. "Lisa, I'll cut your salary for coming here with Sana,"

"What?! Chongha, that's not fair!" Lisa groaned as she glared at Sana, "this is your fault sanake!"

"ahhhm uhmm. Jennieie!! where are you? I'm gonna help you wash the dishes!" Sana yelled and walked away from the fuming Lisa.

"I guess I'm gonna help you," Sana sighed as she put on her own gloves and helped Jennie with the dishes.

"How does it feel like?" Sana blurted but Jen looked at her confused.

"I mean losing your memory. does it feel Empty?" She added.

"I don't really know, Sana. At first, I'm confused and scared but Chaeyoung made everything easy for me. She is giving me a comfortable vibe and I know that I can trust her. My heart kind of telling me to trust her," Jennie chuckled.

"Maybe, my heart remembered her. I know that I love someone and Chaeyoung proved to me that it's her,"

Sana suddenly remembered Jisoo, now she really feels bad.

"Why are you asking anyway?" Jennie raised her eyebrow.

"Chaeyoung, it's just," Sana stopped and smiled, "I mean, You are so lucky because your heart remembered,"

Sana almost said it but she cannot tell anyone about Chaeyoung, it's a secret that they need to keep.

Jennie and Sana talked about the farm and how Chaeyoung keep bugging her to go fishing with her.

"So, you roast your own coffee?" Sana amusingly said.

"I do! It's Chaeyoung and I's favorite" Jennie said as they head out to Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"Time to go?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Can we visit you regularly, I'm not used to not seeing both of you," Sana said as she hugged Chaeyoung tightly and pulled Lisa for a group hug.

"Gosh, why are you both this clingy," Chaeyoung scoffed.

"We missed you so much, Roseanne," Lisa and Sana whispered in unison.

"Yeah, Whatever. I missed you too,"

"We are going home now,"

"Why don't you stay here? it's already dark," Jennie offered that made Chaeyoung facepalmed.

From that day, Sana and Lisa kept coming back to the countryside and four of them bonded. Lisa and Sana treated Jennie like their sister and also labeled her as their new best friend.

A year has passed since Jennie lost her memory, still, there is still no progress.

"Are we visiting Sana and Lisa in Seoul?" Jennie cheered.

"No, love. We can't leave the farm," Chaeyoung said. The same excuse every time Jennie is asking her to visit Sana and Lisa.

"You keep saying that, Sometimes I'm wondering that you don't like me to go there,"

"Are you hiding something from me, Chaeyoung?"