They are both black minded that they are not aware that they are moving until Jennie pulled Chaeyoung into a private room and starts undressing the elegant woman while kissing her jaw.

"You're so beautiful Chaeyoung," Jennie said as she sucked Chaeyoung's neck.

Jennie has never said 'you're beautiful' to anyone before. Not even to her own girlfriend because she will always say that she is the most beautiful which makes her look like a narcist.

But she did just call Chaeyoung, 'beautiful'.

"J.. Jennie please," Chae moaned as the brunette is slowly going down on her.

Chaeyoung is someone who has never shown emotions, is now showing different emotions. She feels happy, sad, in pain, excited, and loved. Jennie became her first love after meeting her in just an hour.

She can't let her go. She can't stop her.

"I want you," Jennie seductively whispered while Chaeyoung, who can't shed tears is having a hard time stopping her tears to come out.

She wants to cry out of joy and fear. She can't believe that love has struck her in this way, that love feels this way.

"Jen, I.. It's my first time," Chaeyoung shyly said.

"Then good. I'll be gentle," the brunette smiled as if she is in her teenage years having her first love in her bed. Jennie is so much glad that she is Chaeyoung's first and feels bad that Chaeyoung is not her first.

Why is she even thinking about that? She has a girlfriend that she completely forgot right now because this night, Chaeyoung has occupied her mind completely.

"I'm making you mine,"

The Chaeyoung who is feared by everyone becomes so vulnerable with Jennie.

They spent all night satisfying each other, and with many rounds, Chaeyoung learned immediately to return the favor.

Everything went so good, but that same day, Chaeyoung also got her first heartbreak.

"I love you," Jennie mumbled before passing out. "Soo...,"

'Soo, maybe that's her girlfriend,' Chaeyoung thought before she passed out.

The morning has come, Chaeyoung needed to leave before Jennie woke up because the brunette have a girlfriend and she can't afford to see Jennie slapping it to her face. Jennie just cheated on her best friend that became her girlfriend recently.

Jennie woke up not totally feeling guilty, instead, she is having this strange feeling like she is hurt that she woke up alone. For some reason, she also wants to see the woman named Chaeyoung, the woman she worshiped last night, that 'Chaeyoung' she moaned all night and made her come multiple times.

Jennie is so disappointed because Chaeyoung just gave her the best orgasm ever and yet, that woman is nowhere around her.

She looked for her phone and found out that she slept all day. Of course, she expected that already because they are having a good time till morning.

Jen hoped that Chaeyoung left a note but there is nothing.

She checked once again her phone with full of messages from her girlfriend worrying about her.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be back soon," Jen sighed as she sent the message to her girlfriend. However, why is she hoping that Chaeyoung is the woman she is messaging right now.

'what the fuck is wrong with me,' Jen has checked out late night and decided to go home to her girlfriend and repent from the cheating she did. It is also a big question for her because Jennie doesn't play around. she's been in love with her girlfriend Jisoo since they were kids yet she chose to fuck some stranger that she just met in an hour.

While Chaeyoung is in disguise in the lobby, waiting for Jennie to come out. She wants to see the brunette more before she can brush off her feelings and let go. Chaeyoung is someone who can easily move on, she is not a fan of romance because she doesn't know how to do it.

Also, she doesn't like to be the other one.

How can destiny be cruel to her?
She finally found love, yet it already belongs to someone else.

They both went to their cars and Chaeyoung did not expect to see Jennie's car going to the same road as hers.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes when she saw Jennie take the road that she knows an accident-prone.

Chaeyoung entered the road and put the warning sign so no one will take the road after her.

When she saw Jennie's car going faster, Chaeyoung smirked as she saw an opportunity and drove as fast as she can to bump Jennie's car.

End of flashback

Why did Chaeyoung cause the accident?